Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I've lost my mind! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I've lost my mind! (1399 Views)

Now That I've Got Your.... / As / I've Been Bereaved:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've lost my mind! by Goldieluks: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2011
Flashaldrin:

you never watch coming to america, i dey form poor so that i go find true lof cool cool

oya get lost, you resemble sammi angry angry

see this senior Lagbaja,mtcheeew. pfft pfft!!! to thy dirty room oh flashcat!

Yorisb:

Bla, bla, bla, Narma!

Isi ewu of india! angry
Re: I've lost my mind! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2011
oya go and have wet dreams about the guy on your pic. tongue tongue
see wetin dey hungry you. kai, you never even get construction worker undecided undecided
Re: I've lost my mind! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2011
If u mean my Dog na Chinedu i name am but if u mean my girlfriend the pet name i give am na queen wink
Re: I've lost my mind! by Natasha2(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2011
SEADOG I feel honoured that out of all the names in this world you chose mine to call your pet and there are 8 other Dogs who bear the name this makes a very big plus. I know you named your Dog Natasha so you can feel my presence even when I'm not there, I just hope you don't rape the poor thing, because of me cheesy
Re: I've lost my mind! by 195(f): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2011
Flashaldrin:

see wetin dey hungry you. kai, you never even get construction worker undecided undecided
  grin  grin  grin

sorry love
Re: I've lost my mind! by Goldieluks: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Nice try!

190_@:

grin  grin  grin

sorry love

what's so funny? shut your dirty tooth! cool
Re: I've lost my mind! by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

SEADOG I feel honoured that out of all the names in this world you chose mine to call your pet and there are 8 other Dogs who bear the name this makes a very big plus. I know you named your Dog Natasha so you can feel my presence even when I'm not there, I just hope [b]you don't violation the poor thing, because of me cheesy[/b]
Hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha,

Poor dog, walking around with a human dicck in its ass,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Seun / Brazilian Businessman Buries His £310,000 Bentley So He Can Use It In The Afterl / Things Unhappy People Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.