Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? (5497 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Kanu Nwankwo,who Is The Best / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / Nwankwo Kanu, Who Has Played Five Nations Cup Without A Goal Should Not Go Wc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by grafikii: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
i just heard this argument and it got me thinking, what is your take?
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by Emmyk(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
Okocha
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by grafikii: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2011
i forgot to add pls give reasons
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by SuyaEater(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
Kanu was great during the 1996 olympics but that was about it, also great at arsenal

Okocha is africa's maradona, his skills is bar none, best dribbler in the history of nigerian football.
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by davades(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
Okocha į̸̸̨§ D̶̲̥̅̊ better player bur Kanu į̸̸̨§ an achiever,he achieved most,
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
On field, JJ; off-field, Kanu.
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by medjai(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
Jay jay
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by montelik(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
For me Okocha. Why?

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbmB3uEiCIE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]

Probably fake, but d thing is you can't be sure Okocha  isn't capable of doing it. wink
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by gendebs(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
kanu is a beta player dan okocha anyday any time
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by babyboy3(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Kanu was great during the 1996 olympics but that was about it, also great at arsenal

U23 tournament is not worth bragging about,

Kanu's career is a hallow one because he was happy sitting on the bench collecting money and medals Jay did eveything to save Bolton from going down but did nothing to aid West Brom and Portsmouth going down.
Re: Okocha Vs Kanu: Who Was Better And Why? by lasbonn: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
This two guys plays different role in the game,yes. kanu has won trophies for nigeria and his club sides,i have played with JJ in some youth tournament years back n i know kanu Papilo very well too he is a very good player but honestly u cannot compare this two players Austin JJ OKOCHA is a master ,he is classic in every manner,the only player that can be compared with JJ okocha is FREDRICK OKPALA (FREDO) If not for injury he could have performed wonders in football too,JJ is still the best,and nigeria cannot replace him on time,no player can match his skills he is a wonder boy,the best of all time,Pa JAY is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Scores Four In Blackburn Win / 1XBET Dmystified.. Get Registered!!! Post Your 1xbet Problems Here!!!! / Burkina Faso Vs Mauritania: AFCON 2023 (1 - 0) On 16th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.