Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

*Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* (1484 Views)

Company Advertisement for free / Affordable Advertisement For Your Business!!!!!! / What Is The Best And Effective Medium Of Advertisement For A Seminar On A Tight Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by knzguru(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
In celeberation of our Nations Independence Day, QuikLinx Marketing Solutions is offering 3 lucky NAIRALAND entreprenuers free ads on the QUIKLINX ADLETTER.

How?
Post the following details:

Name of Organisation
Type of Business
Contact Information
Advert Content

Winners are chosen randomly and will be posted on this thread. Goodluck

All entries must be posted on this thread AND sent by email to info@quik-linx.com on/before the 30th of September 2007
Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by fineass: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hi knzguru,
hw come we dnt get free copies anymore at convenant christian centre. peace cool
Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by lawuyi(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2007
Hey fineass we still get free copies at Covenant but it might be all out if you don't get to Church early. People rush those things!!!

Hi knzguru i'm interested in the draw. Here's my information:

Name of Organisation: Team 12k4U
Type of Business: Network Marketing
Contact Information: [b[blaque100@hotmail.com
08034032257[/b]

Advert Content: [b]Do you want to earn up to N200,000 from a part time home business?
Do you have access to the internet?
Do you think you can market ideas and products?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Join this international network marketing team with offices in all 5 continents.

To receive application information, contact Dele on 08034032257 or blaque100@hotmail.com
[/b]

Thanks a lot Knzguru. My Team's working on a website this week so i might just have to change the content information before then to incorporate that. Hope that won't be a problem. Will the quiklinx newsletter be distributed at the Covenant Christian Centre's Platform?? I'd advise u to try and get it there, it'll be lots of free publicity for quiklinx too. Thanks again
Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by knzguru(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
@lawuyi

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST OF THE 3 WINNERS OF OUR FREE AD!

Please send in your design within the next 12hrs to info@quik-linx.com

Design details: 3cmx8cm (portrait)

lawuyi:

Hey fineass we still get free copies at Covenant but it might be all out if you don't get to Church early. People rush those things!!!

Hi knzguru i'm interested in the draw. Here's my information:

Name of Organisation: Team 12k4U
Type of Business: Network Marketing
Contact Information: [b[blaque100@hotmail.com
                                  08034032257[/b]

Advert Content:   [b]Do you want to earn up to N200,000 from a part time home business?
                             Do you have access to the internet?
                             Do you think you can market ideas and products?
                             Then this opportunity is for you!
                              Join this international network marketing team with offices in all 5 continents.

To receive application information, contact Dele on 08034032257 or blaque100@hotmail.com
[/b]

Thanks a lot Knzguru. My Team's working on a website this week so i might just have to change the content information before then to incorporate that. Hope that won't be a problem. Will the quiklinx newsletter be distributed at the Covenant Christian Centre's Platform?? I'd advise u to try and get it there, it'll be lots of free publicity for quiklinx too. Thanks again

yes we would be distributing at the platform
Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by lawuyi(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2007
hi kznguru,

i've just sent the copy to ur email address. I sent one pdf and one corel since u didn't specify d format u want.
Thanks a lot guys i really appreciate it. By the way one of my friends wants to advertise in that same paper that's gonna be out in time for the platform. Is it still possible and when and where should he send his ad to?? He also needs information on costs. Could u put that up here??
Thanks a lot again!
Oooh i'm attaching a copy of the ad for anyone that wants to see it before hand. cheesy

Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by freelance(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
knzguru:

In celeberation of our Nations Independence Day, QuikLinx Marketing Solutions is offering 3 lucky NAIRALAND entreprenuers free ads on the QUIKLINX ADLETTER.

How?
Post the following details:

Name of Organisation
Type of Business
Contact Information
Advert Content

Winners are chosen randomly and will be posted on this thread. Goodluck

All entries must be posted on this thread AND sent by email to info@quik-linx.com on/before the 30th of September 2007

Is the offer is still open cheesy
Re: *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* by knzguru(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
Dear all the offer has ended but if you would like to have more information about the QuikLinx Adletter please feel free to contact u via email on info@quik-linx.xom.

Thank you and Happy Independence

sunky2007:

IDEAS AND RESULTS INT'L

NATURE OF BUSINESS:PROBLEM SOLVING

tel:08063481082

@sunky2007
please what is the exact nature of your business

(1) (Reply)

Any Alternative To Clickbank Program? / Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. / Looking For Fuel Pumps To Lease/rent/hire In Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.