Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159530 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
thiendella: I like this song, the video was shot in Abidjan I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--aMYw4uC9E

I love their songs too.Check out this song from them ---Ma direction cool
The video is superbe! cheesy

Flashing lights ----Kanye West cool

From the album "Graduation".Everything after that has been lubbish!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fourcade:

I love their songs too.Check out this song from them ---Ma direction cool
The video is superbe! cheesy

Flashing lights ----Kanye West cool

From the album "Graduation".Everything after that has been lubbish!
Yeah they're classs, cool to see anglophones appreciate cheesy Maitre Gims is my favourite tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KateSpade(f): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2013
Baby Be Mine - Michael Jackson
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2013
I MISS YOU- harold melvin and the bluenotes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Drop - Wizkid ft Wale

Pay Ass You Go - Ketchup

Decent track. I give it 60.

Kite - Chidinma

69% Lovely track. All, at least most, of her singles I've chanced this year are well above average.

Trading War Stories - Tupac and others

Good track. I liked the intro by Tupac. I should give it 72%.

Mandantin - JayWon

Great. 69%.

Bust A Whine - Kayswitch ft Omo Akin

Nice track. Not bad. Good for grooving in the club.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
My Style - Black Eyed Peas

Lawd have mercyyyyyy ! Loooove the introooo !
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okay, I said earlier on this thread that I would delve into classical music and explore other genres. So far I've made in good on the first. The second aspect I'm working towards but it's tricky because you have to balance knowing enough about a genre whilst considering others.

So far the are 3 classical songs I fancy

Papageno's Aria (The Magic Flute) - Mozart

Whether or not you listen to classical tracks you must have heard the name. I love the flute work. The way the melody undulates at the beginning is nice. Soothing music IMO

Allegro Concerto No 3. In E Flat - Mozart

Nice orchestration.

I got Chopin's No. 2 Nocturne in E-Flat Minor but it is too 'drab'. That's the best way I can put it. I can only give it a pass. Interesting because the author who wrote the list where I got it from liked it.

Time - Hans Zimmer

Yes. It shouldn't be in a list where classical music is discussed but it is an opera score infused with electronica elements. Lovely piece whch evokes the transcendent feeling by which it's named. For those who don't know it's the track played when Di Caprio leaves the plane to return to his family in Inception.

*goes off to play Time*

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nuzo1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
I need a download link of the songs of that Nigerian dude who raps like Rick Ross.

A brief history of the dude will also be appreciated.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Keri Hilson "energy"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mish - Awka Ibom Ayaiya
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
lalaboi: Mish - Awka Ibom Ayaiya
Where's my 'E dey for body - Tony Oneweek?' angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Vector "the second coming" the album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye:
Where's my 'E dey for body - Tony Oneweek?' angry

OMG! you still remember! lol. That song does not exist in the webosphere anymore . . and i've retired because of it! grin

@topic

Rasheed - Oluwa is with us
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
lalaboi:

OMG! you still remember! lol. That song does not exist in the webosphere anymore . . and i've retired because of it! grin

@topic

Rasheed - Oluwa is with us
Lol such a tune!

@topic
Regulate - Warren G
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol such a tune!

@topic
Regulate - Warren G
I don't even remember what it sounds like no more.
how have you been? i've missed how this section used to be ooo

@topic
Solidstar - Skibo. . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
2face - Dance floor
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
lalaboi:
I don't even remember what it sounds like no more.
how have you been? i've missed how this section used to be ooo

@topic
Solidstar - Skibo. . .
You mean you've missed me? I know I know! Had some GOOD times in this section, I'm laughing just thinking about it, I miss FLOWSHOW and ridiculing K16 or whatever his name was cheesy

@topic
Cool - Le Youth
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye:
You mean you've missed me? I know I know! Had some GOOD times in this section, I'm laughing just thinking about it, I miss FLOWSHOW and ridiculing K16 or whatever his name was cheesy

@topic
Cool - Le Youth
I miss yoouu a tiny lil kekere bit. cheesy k16 was not cut out for music as we predicted back then. he's no where to be found right now grin

@Topic
Darey - Koja asiko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
lalaboi:
I miss yoouu a tiny lil kekere bit. cheesy k16 was not cut out for music as we predicted back then. he's no where to be found right now grin

@Topic
Darey - Koja asiko
Lol, don't let him audio hear you grin

@op
Rotate - Wande Coal
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kanye West "Jesus walks"

Hi Lalaboi.....eye wey see you lucky ooooo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol, don't let him audio here you grin

@op
Rotate - Wande Coal
Ahah . I dont think/ I never thought he was him. .maybe a close friend. but we knew someone with multiple clones grin. . one and only ofoka-flows-andtherestoftheclones

@topic
Kayswitch - For example
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Kanye West "Jesus walks"

Hi Lalaboi.....eye wey see you lucky ooooo

Oga mi. Old love was calling from my sleep. so i had to pay a visit . . how u dey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
lalaboi:
Ahah . I dont think/ I never thought he was him. .maybe a close friend. but we knew someone with multiple clones grin. . one and only ofoka-flows-andtherestoftheclones

@topic
Kayswitch - For example
One more thing, was it you or tosin I thrashed at a rap battle at some point? Or both? grin

@topic
Genesis - Grimes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye:
One more thing, was it you or tosin I thrashed at a rap battle at some point? Or both? grin

@topic
Genesis - Grimes

Couldnt have been me! Never!! it was tosin! grin . I was undisputed cool (in my league that is)

@Topic
Olamide - Reban Abacha
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Feel Alright - SDC ft Poe and Boj

Just To Get By - Talib Kweli
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
A Rose Is Still A Rose - Aretha Franklin

High Life - Talib Kweli ft Rubix & Bajah

Love this track. Punchline from Kweli:

Now what would Jesus do? How you believe in Him? You don't believe in you.
The idea that you're the animal unbeatable, the genie and the princes's bride inconcievable.

Intersesting!
Not to mention the vocals which draw from Afro-American spirituals.

Denge Pose - Skales

Definitely my most played track this year (after Beast Of No Nation and Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by imperiouxx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mish - Ayaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.