Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159215 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yvete(f): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Reminiscent of my teenage years cheesy ~ Pink's There you go off her 'Can't take me home' Album.
♫ ♪ When I say I'm through, I'm through. Basically, I'm through with you ♫ ♪ .... haha. Loved her so much got all three albums (then).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66LnhtnSoKc

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kiss by Prince released in 1979.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
My Love---- J.Timberlake feat T.I smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hey Ya --- Outkast grin

It's been so long!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nelly Furtado- Big hoops.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nitrogen(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
You raise me up-westlife
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nomski0(f): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Shania Twain- He's still the one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3E9u4-Rvmo&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt3E9u4-Rvmo%26gl%3DNG%26hl%3Den-GB
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chromatic: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Matt Nathanson - All we are
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kendrick Lamar's part, that's all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZm1im2erU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Fourcade: Hey Ya --- Outkast grin

It's been so long!

grin grin grin

Make I go play am

@thread

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KateSpade(f): 3:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Half on a baby - R. Kelly
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Levels -- Avicii ◢ ◤
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pickabeau1: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
nu sungo - spyrogyra
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Dr Sid ft Don Jazzy - Surulere
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Carmen by Lana Del Rey. I'm so feeling her voice and style. It's definitely something different.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Neeti Mohan------ Jiya Re!

Its Indian!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nomski0(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib: Neeti Mohan------ Jiya Re!

Its Indian!!
Is this from a movie sound track or is it a single?

Btw, do you hear what they say? grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pickabeau1: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
al jarreau - Use Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: Is this from a movie sound track or is it a single?

Btw, do you hear what they say? grin grin
Movie sound track--- Jab tak haai jan!!

lol. Many people have also asked me this and given me that weird look! grin BUT the thing is, I just love it and anytime i'm listening to them, I just picture my own personal lyrics depending on my mood!! They just deeply appeal to my soul-- maybe i was Indian in my past life!! wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nomski0(f): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib:
Movie sound track--- Jab tak haai jan!!

lol. Many people have also asked me this and given me that weird look! grin BUT the thing is, I just love it and anytime i'm listening to them, I just picture my own personal lyrics depending on my mood!! They just deeply appeal to my soul-- maybe i was Indian in my past life!! wink
@bold LOL.

Maybe its because you watch too many of their movieswink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Maa --- Sound track from the movie "Tare Zameen par"!!

Its Indian!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: @bold LOL.

Maybe its because you watch too many of their movieswink
Not too many sha, lets just say "Moderate". I haven't watched for months now--- I need to find time and watch them in mass again!! smiley smiley

I dont look for sound tracks of all the Indian movies i've watched but the ones that stand always leave me searching for them!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Say It Right by Nelly Furtado from Loose.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nomski0(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib:
Not too many sha, lets just say "Moderate". I haven't watched for months now--- I need to find time and watch them in mass again!! smiley smiley

I dont look for sound tracks of all the Indian movies i've watched but the ones that stand always leave me searching for them!!
You're the first guy I know that can stand Indian movies. Even I cant stand them, 80% of them have weak storylines.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: You're the first guy I know that can stand Indian movies. Even I cant stand them, 80% of them have weak storylines.
Hmmn!! Maybe you came across the weak one's sha but personally, i love them!!

Its all good though--- Taste differs in humans! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mohit chauhan & shreya Ghoshak---- Saans!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nomski0(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn!! Maybe you came across the weak one's sha but personally, i love them!!

Its all good though--- Taste differs in humans! cool
You must be a romanticcheesycheesy

And when are you going to summon enough courage and upload your picangryangry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kslib(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: You must be a romanticcheesycheesy

And when are you going to summon enough courage and upload your picangryangry
lol. Who said i was scared?

I've uploaded it more than four times sef!! Ok, lemme upload just once since you uploaded another pic of urs when i asked!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.