Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160008 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2014
HeyChiko: Wat amazes me more is their ability to create those sounds wiv deir voices. One wuld think they re being backd up by guitars, pianos nd stuff...most xpecially dat Kelvin Olulola guy. Great stuff! Can't wait for pitch perfect 2;..
The dude wows me,he's just got the talent,Am betting pitch perfect would be awesome cause PTX is king of Acappella.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2014
HeyChiko: Fifteen! Are u for real ? I have only seen/heard de aforementioned. Say something being my favourite.
I have more than that plus I'm subscribed to their website and youtube page,got almost all their videos and songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2014
missterious:
Yep. I have like 15 Pentatonix songs on my laptop which is now dead. I really like their medley of Beyonce's songs.
That medley was too beautiful,bow down bitches grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jpproduction(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria,ghana,internationally,street mix tape,best selling alaba street cd selection mix tape,club djs and online and start getting offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies.don,t allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact jp production alaba no1 now<<<
we are into video and musice promo promotion
for more promo info call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B

Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music 2ru mix tape and online, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

jp production is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry,

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Then Let jp production do the Work for you
call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
HezronLorraine: The dude wows me,he's just got the talent,Am betting pitch perfect would be awesome cause PTX is king of Acappella.
Yeah he's got the talent. I mean beatboxin isn't an eazy thin to do. And it even gets more interestin..;He's Nigerian. Plz can u kindly create for me a list ? Sumtin like your top 10 pentatonix covers/medleys yet ( of course leaving aside de ones I previously mentioned )..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thoughts of A Dying - Muse smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guerrilla Radio - Rage Against The Machine! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
he is everything - joyful noise
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
HezronLorraine: The dude wows me,he's just got the talent,Am betting pitch perfect would be awesome cause PTX is king of Acappella.

I almost didn't watch that movie. The beginning was dull but I have watched over 20 times especially the empty pool scene they did... d sex one! I remember rewinding that a lot. I like the big girl too. grin and the Chinese girl reminds me of me. Eccentric but shy. grin if there is a PP two, please point me towards it!
@topic: I like reggae and Fuji. Bob Marley and Baa Wasii precisely, my cd guy thinks it's weird. grin buh right now it's Wrapped by Gloria Estefan that I'm listening too.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sam Smith - Money on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Culbobby(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ultra violence, Flipside, Florida kilos, Money power glory, sad girl......by Lana Del Ray
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ifyn4real: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nicki minaj - Anaconda

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yemlizzy: Flyings without wings-Westlife
* wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Real and True - Future and Miley Cyrus
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
The Fray: How to save a life
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Calvin Harris - Summer

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ifyn4real: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23: Real and True - Future and Miley Cyrus
wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
*when the sun dies and the stars fade from view..... Our love will remain real and true*

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin It's on replay.... In that mood smiley
ifyn4real: wink

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pharell - Happy

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ifyn4real: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23: grin It's on replay.... In that mood smiley
Sure Hun, check ur mail
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shegxi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Passenger......holes.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shegxi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
iyabodeh:

I almost didn't watch that movie. The beginning was dull but I have watched over 20 times especially the empty pool scene they did... d sex one! I remember rewinding that a lot. I like the big girl too. grin and the Chinese girl reminds me of me. Eccentric but shy. grin if there is a PP two, please point me towards it!
@topic: I like reggae and Fuji. Bob Marley and Baa Wasii precisely, my cd guy thinks it's weird. grin buh right now it's Wrapped by Gloria Estefan that I'm listening too.
u dn't like some saheed osupa and ayuba too??:.....u can also do some lucky dube and majek fashek to complete d combo. U are eccentric indeed!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
don Gordon by burnaboy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fourcade:

I guess you have heard it then. . .One of those sad songs packed with meaning.The live version makes much more sense. . .so soothing! smiley

yeah...!!!kid A is awesome...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wide Awake - Katy Perry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
shegxi: u dn't like some saheed osupa and ayuba too??:.....u can also do some lucky dube and majek fashek to complete d combo. U are eccentric indeed!!!
I used to like Lucky cos my dad liked him but I grew up to fancy Marley, guess cos he is cuter. cheesy Saheed can be a bit clueless but I listen to him sometimes sa. Ayuba is a no-no! Fashek didn't do anything for me jor.
Right now, it's Oritsefemi grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Trumpets - Jason Derulo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello - Beyonce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2014

Wait, they're gonna be in Pitch Perfect 2 Yasssss! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.