Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158793 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chibwike(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chidinma-kedike

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chibwike(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Asa-dead again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chibwike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
jason derulo-breathing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Christina Aguilera - Castle walls
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Collabo - p square ft don jazzy. Hot song!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
na colabo yeah ah ah .she want some collabo,ahn ahn,I go sing for u,u go sing for me,eh eh,,she say she want some collabo,,etc,,nice jam inddeed,,that's a monster hit
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by valmunich(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
cool cool

Don jazzy was just something else there smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by valmunich(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bun B- Boss shiii
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na colabo yeah ah ah .she want some collabo,ahn ahn,I go sing for u,u go sing for me,eh eh,,she say she want some collabo,,etc,,nice jam inddeed,,that's a monster hit
yupp!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
yupp!
let's do a collabo,like let's works on a music together,my brothers make beats..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea - Problem
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Unibenstudent:
let's do a collabo,like let's works on a music together,my brothers make beats..
lool aii na
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
lool aii na
mail me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by philantoxx(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
god on the mic-jesse jagz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Patoranking - Girlie oh

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
kissWestlife-Tonight

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
higher medley - keke palmer, dolly
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
passenger-let her go

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by alhajimikehell(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
OWL CITY- To the sky..I love dis song like . .....ermmm...never mind

lyrics.

"To The Sky"
Shipwreck in a sea of faces
There's a dreamy world up there
Dear friends in higher places
Carry me away from here
Travel light, let the sun eclipse you
'Cause your flight is about to leave
And there's more to this brave adventure
Than you'd ever believe

Birds-eye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all
around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet
bravery
'Cause after all those wings will take you, up so
high
So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the
wind
And take to the sky (you take to the sky)

On the heels of war and wonder
There's a stormy world up there
You can't whisper above the thunder
But you can fly anywhere
Purple burst of paper birds
This picture paints a thousand words
So take a breath of myth and mystery
And don't look back

around you
bravery
high
wind
And take to the sky (you take to the sky)

There's a realm above the trees
Where the lost are finally found
Touch your feathers to the breeze
And leave the ground

around you
bravery
high
wind
And take to the sky
(You take to the sky) [x2]

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Lecrae ft Anthony Evans - Boasting
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Sia - Chandelier
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Hillsong - Oceans (Where feet may fail)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Michael Bubble-I Just Haven't Met You Yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sydneyG: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
for me its has to be Menimore- year 2014 you can judge yourself
www.datafilehost.com/d/35c5c13c
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
nico and vinz-am i wrong
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by valmunich(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Star Player - Kidink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Justin Timberlake - Take back the night

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Sholexyz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
FAZE= ON A PLANE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good thing - Sam Smith.

........I love sam smith

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.