Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160687 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
suspect-nsogbu ft phyno nd ill bliss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Emotions-Mariah carey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
.....Brandy- Long distance

....Brandy- Slow love

.........Breathless- Shayne Ward....

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
The Script - The energy never dies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
New flame chris brown...I can stop listening to this song! Dis song Is fire

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cooljoe(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
New flame chris brown...I can stop listening to this song! Dis song Is fire
have u seen d video? Men, ceebee is drugz, no wonda mrsbreezy b al ova him. *baby, let's try a new tin, u gorn b my baby, luv u luv me crazy...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
cooljoe:
have u seen d video? Men, ceebee is drugz, no wonda mrsbreezy b al ova him. *baby, let's try a new tin, u gorn b my baby, luv u luv me crazy...
mehn chris breezy is d best dancer out dere..I love himm..I love d song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
cooljoe:

Pause.

I don't know what you and Marieolae are playing at. Chris is MY BABY. Stop it.

Play.

He's so beautiful isn't he. Ugh I wanna have his babies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pause.

Play.

wat will u do to karrueche? Loolz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
wat will u do to karrueche? Loolz

Lol but who's karrueche? Only model I have never seen in any magazine or runway. Everyone knows she's side chick galore.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol but who's karrueche? Only model I have never seen in any magazine or runway. Everyone knows she's side chick galore.
if she's the side chick den rihanna is d main chick. Mrsbreezy u dnt fall anywhere loool smiley tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cooljoe(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
mehn chris breezy is d best dancer out dere..I love himm..I love d song
yea, supa gifted dude. Used to have d song on replay, e don subside sha. But every nyte b4 I sleep, I take a shot. U really should c d video
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
cooljoe:
yea, supa gifted dude. Used to have d song on replay, e don subside sha. But every nyte b4 I sleep, I take a shot. U really should c d video
I've seen it a million times
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cooljoe(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pause.

Play.

wish u best of luck, I have a feelin u'd nEed t, becos d amount of gals dat wana have his babies ehen #adinfinitum
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
if she's the side chick den rihanna is d main chick. Mrsbreezy u dnt fall anywhere loool smiley tongue

Sigh Rihanna is a lesbian. Or she's possessed or something.

Unfortunately some people have to love spiritually due to paparazzi and ish. We are one. He and I. Spiritually and emotionally entwined hehe we don't Want our ish on tv hehe too mainstream
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cooljoe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
I've seen it a million times
okies. Usher did his thang, roozay held t down, d ol yte custome nd background was dope, few pretty gals, cul dance moves, amazing vocals, crazy beats - ill music video.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
cooljoe:
wish u best of luck, I have a feelin u'd nEed t, becos d amount of gals dat wana have his babies ehen #adinfinitum

Haha when everyone wants your bae sad

Hmm ill actually move to tappahonnack yeah. And then.get well in with the family then ill meet and we can get married and live happily ever after
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
tech nine ft Kendrick Lamar --fragile

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by luvly101: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Too serious too soon by Gareth gate...its cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MusicDownload(m): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2014
i am watching Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di’ja, Korede Bello – Adaobi

via http://younghitmp3.com/video-mavins-ft-don-jazzy-reekado-banks-dija-korede-bello-adaobi/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dadoctore(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2014
'U can't roll a blunt to dis one,u gotta light a J(u gotta puff a J on dis one)...u can't even drink crystal on dis one,u gotta drink crystall'
Excuse me miss-Jay Z ft Pharrell Williams
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by xtiano4(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2014
The game- purge
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Dillon Francis -
Make it Bounce..

EPIC!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Otto Knows-million voices
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Maroon 5 feat. Gwen Stefani - My heart is open
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Missmossy:

Hi Joe...longest time.
Yeah dear. I've been one corner functioning. I'd holla at you when the time's right. Have a blessed week. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Daniel Bedingfield - If you're not the one

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
JoeCutie:
Yeah dear. I've been one corner functioning. I'd holla at you when the time's right. Have a blessed week. smiley
And you too.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anthony Hamilton - Coming from where I'm from

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijababe:
Anthony Hamilton - Coming from where I'm from
Where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.