Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158241 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nicki Minaj ft Lil Wayne - High school
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Brandy- Full moon
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tymax(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
temigracie:
Brandy- Full moon
No wonder
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tymax:

No wonder

Lol...

No wonder what?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Eva- High....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tymax(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
temigracie:

Lol...

No wonder what?
I'm watching you. Keep dancing o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tymax:

I'm watching you. Keep dancing o

Lol....

Baby, not what you are thinking ooo...

Should we have our private dance here?

***gives him that sexy and inviting look***
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tyler James - you belong to me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
temigracie:

Lol....

Baby, not what you are thinking ooo...

Should we have our private dance here?

***gives him that sexy and inviting look***
does this thread look like a private place(thread)??...we are watching dear
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
So good by B.O.B.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Exjoker:
does this thread look like a private place(thread)??...we are watching dear

Lol

Don't mind me jare

Wanted to pull his legs ni
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Exjoker(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Don't mind me jare

Wanted to pull his legs ni
Lol...So that he will fall down and break his neck or head.smh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Westlife-My Love

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
And she sent me

R-Kelly - When a man lies undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Next

Wiz Khalifa - Promises
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braine(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2014
#NP For Your Matter - Emma Nyra...

Lovely song from a very sexy lady... cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Lara George-Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TerryCarr(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Cuban french girls singing in Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAR0614Cz8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
RHCP - zephyr song...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cupidFlint(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2014
fightforchange1:
RHCP - zephyr song...
His Mistake-Usher Raymond
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bawss1(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Nastydroid:
jhene aiko-the worst *on repeat*

Jhene Aiko is döpe! Listen to Lying King and Wading from her album Souled Out.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bawss1(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
nickz:
all her song songs almost sounds the same

she's sooo predictablesad

angry angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zeb04(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Listening to letters from war, my best song so far and permit me to write the lyrics.

She walked to the mail box
On that bright summer day
Found a letter from her son
In a war, very far away

He spoke of the wheather
And the good friends that he'd made
Said I'd been thinking ' bout dad
And the life that he had
That's why, I'm here today
And then in the end
He said" you are what I'm fighting for
It was his first letter from war

She started writing
You are good and you're brave
What a father you will be someday
Make it home and make it safe
She wrote every night as she prayed

Late December
A day, she will not forget
Oh her tears stained the paper
With every word she read

It said I was up on a hill, I was out there alone
When the shots all rang out and bombs exploding
That's when I saw him, he came back for me
And though he was captured
A man set me free
And that man was your son
He asked to write you
I told him I would, oh I swore" it was the last of his letter from war

And she prayed he was living
Kept on believing
And wrote every night just to say
You are good and you are brave
What a father you will be someday
Make it home, make it safe

Then two years later
Autumn leaves, all around
A car pulled in the drive way
And she fell to the ground
And out stepped a captain
Where her boy used to stand

He said mom I'm following orders
From all of your letters
And I've come home again
He ran in to hold her, dropped all his bags on the floor
Holding all of her letters from the war

Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home

Finally am done smiley...these post is inspired from my grandma's story about grand pa.although he never came home.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Sydney94(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Lovely song with a great lyric
yeah, i'm in love with the song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
RHCP - don't forger me...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wisegeek01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Listening to nothing for now*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wisegeek01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
No light oo o !! cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Natalie - burn bright
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rihanna- Diamonds
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Oasis Supernova....

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.