Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155150 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Conrad Sewell -- Start Again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Be Real - Kid Ink Ft Déj Loaf. I'm really feeling Déj Loaf.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good night

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Godwin.. Korede Bello
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Ewuro4:
Godwin.. Korede Bello
Na everytime you dey always listen to this song? You no get any other better song for your playlist?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Switchfoot - Dare you to move

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No everytime you dey always listen to this song? You no get any other better song for your playlist?

This song? Never. I just jam am on YouTube Ni. But he's cute now. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

This song? Never. I just jam am on YouTube Ni. But he's cute now. grin
Liar! Song wey you Don jam plenty time already. This is your second time of mentioning this song on this thread. Olodo! angry

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Switchfoot - Dare you to move

Epic Song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Binchie:
Conrad Sewell -- Start Again
Rock song?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Epic Song
So you are back from Mars already?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So you are back from Mars already?

Yes oooo. I came back 2 months ago
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Liar! Song wey you Don jam plenty time already. This is your second time of mentioning this song on this thread. Olodo! angry

Hmm my bad , mustve replayed it from history , but it's a nice song na. I don't listen to many Naija jams but once I like one, I kinda get hooked.

Leave my wrapper jor! angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ewuro4: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2015

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Rock song?
Nope
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Ruelle -- War of hearts
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Calabria 2008----Enur ( One of my best songs of all time)...R.I.P Dane.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Flashlight --- Jessie J
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cozz ft J.cole knock tha hustle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yoged(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sia - elastic heart

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhJT40VYnU

Alhj.Kollington Ayinla - OMO MARIWO (1975)

Then nobody thought nigeria would ever become a senseless thing like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by holyteeboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is a very goods song...i feel so calm when i listen to it

Patoranking-Daniella Whine......i am sure i am not the only person who likes this song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Try to stop it but you can't do it/A whole generation of kids blowin out their fücking brains to this/Kurt Cobain music/
Students converted to 'caine users/as soon as they heard it went out and murdered and maimed to it/

eminem is the G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
ladytron true mathematics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
This song is moving me so much, I can hear all the instruments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqUaeDL0pk&list=PLHX7J1O9ShHg-1iCbD5uFjwW1YCj3a_SH&index=8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Radioactive by imagine dragons

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

That's my song of the week. I've fallen in love with Dej Loaf's voice.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Phunmibi: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Listening to Atunda Ere by Beautiful Nubia

ATUNDA ERE

We stand there talking and some folks start mouthing off
We are not competing with anyone, just doing our own thing
If you come over to our place, we shall welcome you with joy
And you can get on the dance floor, move as you please
It’s dancing time and here’s your song
Our band makes the music of rebirth
And you can get on the dance floor, move as you like
Take us to the ‘high place’
Take us higher and higher, and higher still…
Won l’epe ni p’osika, odale ni p’ore o
Arigisegi o, sebohun l’eru o pa
Epe ni p’osika, odale ni p’ore o
Ise owo eni, la o fi da ni l’are
A duro a mi s’oro, awon kan p’awon l’agba oye
Awa o b’eni kan du’po, jeje la nmi
Eni wa wa de’le, tayo terin la o pade re
Pelu ijo onisuru l’ese o
Ijo ti ya o, orin re o
Awon egbe wa l’o ma mi s’atunda ere
Ijo ti ya o, orin re o
Ara to ba wun e ni o ju s’ile o
Eni l’owo l’owo, ti nse bi alaini o
Oro aye o to nkan o ka ma ranti
Eni ba s’ise kara se b’o ye ko l’asiko igbadun
Ololufe ma gbe’se bo nikankan
E gbe wa d’ori ogun, egbe wa de ‘bi ogbon
Ani e f’ona han wa o k’ale to le
E gbe wa de bi t’o ga
E gbe wa de bi t’o jin
E ma to wa o, k’aye o ye wa
E gbe wa d’ori ogoji
E gbe wa koja egberun
Ayo pelu alaafia, ori ire
E gbe de bi ogorun, e gbe wa koja egbeta
E ma to wa o, ka ma sina

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Phunmibi: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
You guys should try and download this app

Deezer music

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.