Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160390 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 3:56am On Aug 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Medicine Man - Dr Dre
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Tekno - duro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
he lives in me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happy nairaland anniversary grin
kika23:
Calvin Goldspink-- Don't fail me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Happy nairaland anniversary grin

Really? Happy Nairaland anniversary.,.. Whatever that means... Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yes nau cheesy
When did you join the forum?
kika23:

Really? Happy Nairaland anniversary.,.. Whatever that means... Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Timi Dakolo - Wish me well
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Yes nau cheesy
When did you join the forum?
Lool!!! So true.... Hahaha Today also makes it one year that Nigerians bathed with salt because of Ebola...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:01am On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was some crazy episode.How time flies... cry
How are you you?How is work?
kika23:

Lool!!! So true.... Hahaha Today also makes it one year that Nigerians bathed with salt because of Ebola...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was some crazy episode.How time flies... cry
How are you you?How is work?

Work is good, Lagos as usual is crazy...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Moving on- Asa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
I can relate to that....itz super crazy
Pele smiley
kika23:

Work is good, Lagos as usual is crazy...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
From the archives cry...When you looking like that-Westlife
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kika23(f): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
I can relate to that....itz super crazy
Pele smiley

Ose jare.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jideflash(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
A great tribute to the defunct Mo'Hits family of D'banj, #DonJazzy, #WandeCoal, Dr Sid, D'Prince and K.Switch. Mo'trips by Peres Pimeh is just a classic medley...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9u2wrzi_c

Download link : http://www.flashfamilia.com/?wp_releases=motrips

Peres Pimeh is signed to my label "Flash Records" and yes as a nairalander I believe that if only half of nairaland members can just listen and download this, the ripple effect of this promotion will be a success. So guys, please help get this to frontpage and show support to a brother on a good mission.

Thanks alot fam and Have a great new week

IG & Twitter: @flash_record & @hiPERES

CC lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UjSizzle(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dido-- White Flag

Next:
Nat King Cole-- Smile
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chigozieduru: 6:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Melons(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eternal Sunshine - Jhene Aiko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wisdomlinus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
I listen to this Wonderful Song Every Night. =Lift Me Up= by STainz ft Obitryz. its so Motivating.. Check it out. ...

>LIFT ME UP< Stainz ft obitryz >>>>>
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e32d7e91 ...
# oneLove

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tashaamania(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Usher ft Juicy J. - I don't mind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tashaamania(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sam Smith - Stay with me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Schoolboy Q x Kendrick Lamar - collard greens smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eipreel(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nothing is wasted-elevation worship
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
AlterBridge - Broken Wings

This song gives me the chills. cry

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Beedemi247: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello how are u?..are u on twitter? Wld love to ff u
Tashaamania:
Sam Smith - Stay with me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Hopsin - fly

[b] I was taught that education is the only way to
make it
Then how'd I get so much money inside my
savings?
My teachers never saw the heights that I was
fucking aiming
Did the man who invented college, go to college?
Hm, okay then
Am I the only one that noticed humans on the
same shit?
Y'all thoughts are sailing on the same ship
And if that's the case, then that's the reason that
you ain't shit
Let me enlighten you my niggas, just let your brain
drift
First of all, the best type of marketing is marketing
that doesn't feel like marketing
It makes the people feel like they a part of it
And when it's done right, corporations think its
marvelous
They feed us these ideas and then we place 'em in
our hearts to sit
It's why players are good at getting chicks
It's why Nike is good at selling kicks
It's why Disney is loved by all the kids
Why McDonald's owners are super rich, we too
blinded to ever see 'em pitch
See when this happens we take our health, wealth,
lives and just hand them off
Thinking that we did this from organic thoughts
I know you seen parents trick kids with candy,
toys, and Santa Claus
The same method is used to trap adults
But instead of candy it's with MONEY, RELIGION ,
DRUGS and ALCOHOL....

Yo, Bleep Hollywood, Bleep all these reality shows
Making us feel lame unless we blowing stacks on
new clothes
Making us feel like we ain't cool unless we have a
few hoes
Making us feel like we ugly, unless we have a new
nose
I see naturally beautiful women get Botox, fake tits
Fake lips, they so brainwashed and it doesn't
make sense
Focus on your life and the path you're pursuing
Cause y'all too busy worried about what KIM
KARDASHIAN'S doing
[/b]

grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Gwen Stefani - Rich Girl ft Eve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RsYL3ZFz4

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.