Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158470 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by latepa(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vengeance Of The Vikings : Valgard
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Demi Lovato - Cool for the summer
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rachel Platten - Fight Song

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
eric prydz generate.
epic track...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Where can one download edo songs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by latepa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fehu : Wardruna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good for you -- Selena gomez ft Asap rocky
Freedom - pharell Williams.
*Replay*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ILLScripts: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Aii, Yall know I am a rapper, yea? Aii, was Asked to Work on something different this Time, and I had to go all Commercial on Two songs, BABY WAIT and CRAYZEE PACKAGE....See, if iont see u Guys as important, wouldn't have come here to seek Your Opinions...so pls, Just take Your Time, Download the Two and Tell which is better...

http://www.amagist.com/?p=184

God Bless...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Insuurance(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Super Blaze Music ( A subsidiary of Music Co-operative Society Int'L)

Music Co-operative society is a multidimensional institution set up on the Principles of Equitable Co-operation (PECo). It main function is to create an avenue for upcoming and intermediate artist to showcase their skills and develop their talents.

The Coop Society has a basic purpose of helping member patrons in terms of their music production, promotion, marketing and distribution FREE of CHARGE.

Music Co-operative society is a co-operative society that is free of advance fee fraud (419) with ZERO Naira/dollar registration fee.

Note: On no account should ANY artist expected to pay a dime for registration/auditioning/MGN form/PMAN form/whatever; (Reg is FREE). Rather opportunities will be given to You FOC (Free of Charge) for Auditioning, use of studios, label signings, promotions, marketing, printing and distribution of your collective ideas; based on the fact that the artistes are willing to nurture, nourish and impact with his/her talents.

Further more, free shows (with incentives) will be given to OUTSTANDING artiste. Celebrity hypes, hang-outs with pros and professional back-ups will be given to artistes FOC.

Words of Wisdom (W-Square): You can NEVER be a star in your bedroom/pallor/home studio. You MUST volunteer for free shows (with/without incentives), collaborate, co-write, learn new stuffs ((just because you free styled a beat in the studio doesn't make you a Super Star - there are many things you ought to learn)), learn morals/character and develop the Spirit of PERSISTENCE.

Interested artistes should send their:
(1) Full Name(s),
(2) Stage Name,
(3) Phone/Mobile Number,
(4) Age,
(5) Sex, and
(6) Location; in that order:

To Insuranzes@gmail.com, in-box on www.facebook.com/d.insurance or through Whatsapp or SMS (preferably) on +234-706-258-6862.

NOTE: This Co-operative society might not make you a super star, but can horn and develop the skills you need to be a super star.

Finally, this is an Int'L Music Co-operative society with the growth, empowerment and sponsorship of our artiste at hearts - (It's not a profit making organization). Your growth is our growth, i.e., there are no perfect human, perfect human are all the human beings put together.

You are required not to pay a dime.

FEATURES OF A HIT TRACK
i. GREAT chorus/hook/punch-line
ii. Super Production (less is more syndrome) with little or no Compression. Moderate EQ, dynamics, best mixing of the bass drum/bass guiter. LESS USE OF Auto-tune/Melodyne (this makes the God given natural artistic voice of the artist unique without too much distortion or colouring). Plus super mastering.
iii. Use of Imagery. Examples: Money, Flowers, beautiful, sky, snow, rain, rocks, rivers, Mighty, stone, love, women, Sleeping in the Fire, walking in the sky/cloud, running in the air, sleeping with lion, making love in the moon, etc
iv. Ideal Mode in Vocal Delivery: Aggressiveness (Terry G, Olamide, etc) sober, timid, calmness, agile, angered, happy, sad, thankful, humble, arrogant, hopeful, etc. and finally;
v. General Initial Appeal/Acceptance: This is through marketing, promotion, concert tour, free shows, hypes, adverts, download links, live shows, blogs, facebook, Nairaland, etc.

The Music Co-operative is opened to all music lovers, song writers, rap writers, solo artistes, independent artistes, lyricists, producers, cinematographers, dancers, wanna be super stars, comedian, pastors/Imans, managers, instrumentalist and vocalists. YOU ARE REQUESTED NOT TO PAY ANY MONEY rather, you might even be paid if you are good enough.

Rush now and inform your artistic friends, neighbors, police, or who-ever you want to be THAT super star..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Berryman: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
'somewherd only we know' - Keane.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Berryman: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Daily Mail - Radiohead. Any fans of rock? Holla

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Slaughterhouse x Yelawolf x Eminem - psychopath killer
. I'm a psychopath, I'm a killer!! cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
zerray:
Where can one download edo songs
awwwards.com smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Berryman:
'somewherd only we know' - Keane.
be serious joo grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
eric prydz 1983 eric prydz remix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Foster The People - Houdini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XJ2_YdRHA

Raise up to your ability!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mexico
Incubus
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Berryman: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2015
zerray:
be serious joo grin
Pretty sure i'm. Why, u don't think d song's real? Cos it is sweetheart, and it rocks.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Berryman: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Everybody's changing - keane

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danity20: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my weekend games and won #68,267 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Blowing this on a replay...
Dancing in the dark

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kings of Leon - dancing on my own (Robyn cover)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HomoSapiien: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stand Up - Meek mill
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Lalasticlala, this^ is for you. angry angry Oya, ban me again.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Song: Low
Artist: Coldplay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sparks (album) by Imogen Heap.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Song: Stressed Out
Artist: Twenty One Pilots

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Song: Everywhere
Artist: Michelle Branch

..used to be my favorite song in 2002.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lying on my bed listening to this masterpiece and thinking about my babe Gurgle. embarassed

3 Doors Down - Landing in London

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.