Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158377 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adewaletb3(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
yea know your self was d shit mayne, buh drake best song i'll ever like is tuscan leather
I've never heard about that but it sounds cool though. Remember headlines? One of Drake's best too.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
adewaletb3:

I've never heard about that but it sounds cool though. Remember headlines? One of Drake's best too.
sure, listen to tuscan leather, u gon feel it, am sure you've listened to 6god shey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Olaxtra: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
sure, listen to tuscan leather, u gon feel it, am sure you've listened to 6god shey

Love that 6god, it got cray beat.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adewaletb3(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
Yeah man, 6god rocks too.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Olaxtra:

Love that 6god, it got cray beat.
very crazy beats

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
adewaletb3:

Yeah man, 6god rocks too.
lool so have u heard the mixtape
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dhabrio: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2015

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vertch: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Share your Entertainment Videos, Audios and Images on http://vertch.com .... and get promotions; actors, models, musicians etc... Let your Fans follow you to get the latest update about you. Join now and start uploading.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adewaletb3(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
lool so have u heard the mixtape
Yeah since Feb self. Or which one are you talking about?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
adewaletb3:

Yeah since Feb self. Or which one are you talking about?
lol not the rookie and the vet, the new one with future, what a time to be alive
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
D Prince x Don Jazzy - Oga Titus
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
if y'all liked headlines you'd also fall in love with
killer
Lord knows
trust issues
underground kings

cc adewaletb3 Olaxtra

Drake is finished sef. He's moved from the lovable emotional guy we used to know. He's now forming street with his recent efforts
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
killer
Lord knows
trust issues
underground kings

cc adewaletb3 Olaxtra

Drake is finished sef. He's moved from the lovable emotional guy we used to know. He's now forming street with his recent efforts
lol lovable emotional? its rihannas handwork lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Olaxtra: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
bufness:
lol lovable emotional? its rihannas handwork lol

You're right but I don't think he's into that much.

He gotta to re-brand himself because of f***ers like meek
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Olaxtra:

You're right but I don't think he's into that much.

He gotta to re-brand himself because of f***ers like meek
yea, meek is dead buried tho lol

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adewaletb3(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2015
bufness:
lol not the rookie and the vet, the new one with future, what a time to be alive
I haven't. You got it? I need links or something. Or is it up on iTunes alone?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adewaletb3(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
killer
Lord knows
trust issues
underground kings

cc adewaletb3 Olaxtra

Lol na you sabi that one o. But I swear I love the new drake. #NoHomo. The nigga is a legend. I remember for the first time when he performed know yourself in Toronto his city, niggas were like earthquake gonna happen. You know stuffs like that and seriously it was totally awesome. He killed the show. The one and only champagnepapi.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Dido- White flag
Nickelback- Faraway
Common- The Light
The Roots- Break you off
Qwel- The highest commitment
MF DOOM- Accordion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

I haven't. You got it? I need links or something. Or is it up on iTunes alone?
twas previously on itunes alone, buh try this link
http://www.sirkenayo.com/download-full-mixtape-drake-future-what-a-time-to-be-alive/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Same old love

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2015
bufness:
ur head is there "nothing was the same " is drakes best work till date for me

tuscan leather
too much
305 to my city
hold on we going home

i love enemies but tuscan leather hits me anytime
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2015
tyga-stimulated
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2015
d'banj ft idris elba lookalike-confidential
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bufness(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
ur head is there "nothing was the same " is drakes best work till date for me

tuscan leather
too much
305 to my city
hold on we going home

i love enemies but tuscan leather hits me anytime
lmfao def mayne
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Rockie Fresh - Superman OG
Htf nobody talks about this song the flows are on another dimension maine
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

Lol na you sabi that one o. But I swear I love the new drake. #NoHomo. The nigga is a legend. I remember for the first time when he performed know yourself in Toronto his city, niggas were like earthquake gonna happen. You know stuffs like that and seriously it was totally awesome. He killed the show. The one and only champagnepapi.
only legend? why you nor call am rap god too different strokes I guess. I just listen to his new songs and delete them before they reach the 2:00 mins mark. these im fight fight lyrics nor fit am sad the only "recent" song he was featured in I have is French Montana's 'Pop That'. My Best rap song of the year 2015.

I'm young Papi , Champagne They know the
face , and they know the name cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamfavour: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
alibi 30 second to Mars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
"Can You Rock It Like This"- RUN DMC
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sym19 - Calamine Lotion

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.