Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158853 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nanaman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls recommend a good android music app that can syc all my songs and play via files. Tnz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Graviton2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
L.A.X. x Dremo x Ycee - Ole
Tekno - Pana
Patoranking x Sarkodie - No Kissing Baby
L.A.X. - Gimme Dat
Iyanya x Iceprince x Ycee x Vector x Tossy Young - Freestyle (Remix) -- Ycee's verse was killing!

Naija vibes at the moment.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Massive Attack - Teardrop.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kenekingz: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ademakanak(m): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Have you listened to the comical remix of Adekunle Gold's SADE by Ogidiolu?

Click the following link to download the hilarious track:
www.datafilehost.com/d/e0c69125

LYRICS
Verse 1:
Hun hun ooo Sade ,O ya now . O ti pe ti mo ti n watch e bo o ti pe ti mo ti n warn e o Sade,mo ri o nigba ti foga n kiss e o Sade, I dey spend money to buy suya you chop the meat and I chop onion mi o de soro ,omo akorin sa ni mo pe o Sade asOlosho naa n se choir ni Soosi o

Refrain:
I used to love you-u u uu,I used to like you-u u u u,I hate you now now,please just go away eh. Chorus: Ti n ba fi o re motor ni a gori e pa,If I curse you Sade fish ni a yoju e je ,I think say I don get wife mi o mo p'olosho n sakorin/2x

Refrain again

Verse2:
I buy you Sharwama and me dey drink garri aye le,I buy you Iphone 6 and me dey use chinko,I dey spend money on your brazilian hair,na my landlord son dey touch the hair o de beru olorun Sade, omo akorin sa ni mo pe o Sade asOlosho naa n se choir ni soosi o

Chorus again

Ha aa,o dami loro Sade,ti kii ba se pe mo ro ti Jesu mo o lara ni n ba so wipe kii san fesan kii wo feewo,omolangidi kii ridi joko Sade,oo ti e ro tikunle abiamo mo mi lara o Sade

Chorus again/2x

Refrain again

Owo iru owo iyo lo gbe salo o Sade,moni o fowo serun Landlord omo re lo n tun fowo parun ti mo nawo le lori haa Aye ma leee ,school fees mi ti month ko fun o gbogbo re lo ti wogbo haa Sade o ko bami o po o po o
Sade,may devil never forgive you ,aloramirami laa ri eni kan I rabo re o sorry

Chorus

Hello my people my name is Ogidiolu Afrocentric,shout out to Adekunle Gold,yea thank you,one love, e sanra e ni raye soriibu,yea one love o ,e sanra e sankan re je
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cirmuell(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Adekunle Gold ft Simi ~ No Forget #dope

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lakuro9ja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Guys iam back with New Airtel Night Plans Data Get 500MB For N25 And 1.5GB For Just N50 | check click here to get the code now http:///29N0Itw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cirmuell(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
lakuro9ja:
Guys iam back with New Airtel Night Plans Data Get 500MB For N25 And 1.5GB For Just N50 | check click here to get the code now http:///29N0Itw
Hahahahaha cheesy this one musta crawled out of a cafe.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by banky99(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2016
This video is getting som much hits right now a cypher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qbruc9zKw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Martin garrix Animals
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by louiscole360: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's my fav song one time like that.
Piusman:
Desperado - Rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by faruz: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
goodbye my lover--- james blunt
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gordon City - Ready For Your Love ft. MNEK
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lilsegz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
dremo fela
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
The Weekend ft Drake_ Live For
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ghost01:
Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait.
Here goes a Mumford and sons fan right??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
opeaceo:

Here goes a Mumford and sons fan right??
Yeah! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ghost01:
Yeah! grin
Owkey dowkey, that's nice!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dolly parton -coat of many colours
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
cirmuell:
Adekunle Gold ft Simi ~ No Forget #dope
Currently listening to the song too. So beautiful!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EbenzMedia: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. Call 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ghost01:
Yeah! grin
sorry is it that song that goes...i will wait i will wait for you??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
viickerz:
Martin garrix Animals
tryta listen to Martin Garrix - Oops
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Talking Body (The Young Professionals Remix) by Tove Lo.
I blame my Lucifer rewatch for this version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtXfsAFR9Yk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Listening:
sorry is it that song that goes...i will wait i will wait for you??
Yes.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lana1(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Help!!!!

For some reason, i cant stop listening to Bad Baddo Baddest.

Being on steady replay for the last two days grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Shoffy ft Lincoln Jesser -- Takes my body higher
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
stressed out -Blurry face(TwentyOnePilots).....very interesting
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bez - say
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by forap(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.