Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156256 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Moby - Lift Me Up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kingkokoty(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Rapper Kenneth Odiase popularly known by his stage name K.O.D has finally released the most anticipated track Jesus Loves you, Mixed and mastered by award winning sound engineer Val-Chriss.
http://www.kingkokoty..com.ng/2016/08/the-latest-song-by-kod-jesus-loves-you.html (download)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by markmood: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2016
Y'all should check out thi new female rapper Phlow. her Ep Mind,Body And Phlow is not the usual Naija stuff.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dressed In Black - Sia

Her voice... DAMN!!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Black Skinhead by Kanye West.
Only took me 3 years to finally listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q604eed4ad0
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Zwegga(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vybz Kartel *Fever*
KiNg Of ThE dAnCeHaLl

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2016
You dont know...justine skye ft wizkid
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Zwegga:
Vybz Kartel *Fever*

KiNg Of ThE dAnCeHaLl
popcaan slowly becoming the king of dancehall
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Dressed In Black - Sia

Her voice... DAMN!!!

is that new one? shocked shocked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

is that new one? shocked shocked

From her album 1000 Forms of Fear.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

From her album 1000 Forms of Fear.

am I aging too fast? I have that album and can't even remember any song with that title. Ha! Mk I check quick
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

am I aging too fast? I have that album and can't even remember any song with that title. Ha! Mk I check quick

cheesy cheesy Maybe... It's the last track in that album. Trust me, you'll LOVE it!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

cheesy cheesy Maybe... It's the last track in that album. Trust me, you'll LOVE it!

how could I have forgotten this particular track? Lol one of her major hits

1000 Forms Of Fear or This Is Acting?

Which u like more? wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zwegga:
Vybz Kartel *Fever*

KiNg Of ThE dAnCeHaLl
You Pree Kartel too?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's Not My Affair Anymore - Dolly Parton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
ruggedtimi:
popcaan slowly becoming the king of dancehall
Popcaan is the Big thing right now but not the King of dancehall, that title is not a joke thing!!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
chojo3000:
DJ KHALED FT MAVADO- PROGRESS #dope
Gully Gad delivery was 100% bruv!!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

how could I have forgotten this particular track? Lol one of her major hits

1000 Forms Of Fear or This Is Acting?

Which u like more? wink

1000 Forms of Fear!!! I only like 3 songs from the album This Is Acting - Alive, Bird Set Free, and One Million Bullets. But I love almost all the tracks on 1000 Forms of Fear. My favourites are Fire Meet Gasoline, Elastic Heart, Titanium, and Free the Animal.

Her voice is spectacular!

Which do you prefer?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Popcaan - Slaughterhouse Style
Mavado - My League
Popcaan. - RPG
Popcaan - We Still Ah Win
Mavado - Funeral
Popcaan - Fully. Auto
Vybz Kartel - Bad We Bad
Vybz Kartel - Training. Wheel
Alkaline - Formula
ALKALINE/Mavado - Farewell
Tommy Lee Sparta - Felony
Tommy Lee Sparta - Crow

My War Playlist!!! Nuff respek The Unruly Boss and The Gully Gad fi di War, long time me ah pree unu fi do this!!! Poppy seh Mavado ah Jamaican Meek Mill!!! Wooyooii, Wickedness Increase Yaaaanooooow!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ExplicitContent: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
My #teamSia fans I picture ya'all

NP; Reminisce ft Sojay Large than life

Dam Sojay is just too good!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:

We're ever loyal! grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

1000 Forms of Fear!!! I only like 3 songs from the album This Is Acting - Alive, Bird Set Free, and One Million Bullets. But I love almost all the tracks on 1000 Forms of Fear. My favourites are Fire Meet Gasoline, Elastic Heart, Titanium, and Free the Animal.

Her voice is spectacular!

Which do you prefer?

1000 Forms Of Fear is dope no doubt but This Is Acting is an upgrade wink smiley Cheap Thrills and Reaper are my favourites. And for 1000FOF, Elastic Heart and Big Girls Cry are my fav.
You also cry when your hear is breaking? grin

Give me a clue what your playlist looks like wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:

o God. What is stoping that guy SoJay from blowing? I had that particular track on repeat the first day I bought the album. Dude is just too much. I've never heard such voice from Nigeria. No exaggeration
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

1000 Forms Of Fear is dope no doubt but This Is Acting is an upgrade wink smiley Cheap Thrills and Reaper are my favourites. And for 1000FOF, Elastic Heart and Big Girls Cry are my fav.
You also cry when your hear is breaking? grin

Give me a clue what your playlist looks like wink

Lol. "Heartbreak" can't make me cry.

The songs in my playlist, titled "Fave":
Fire Meet Gasoline - Sia
Dressed in Black - Sia
Elastic Heart - Sia (feat The Weeknd & Diplo)
Loved Me Back To Life - Sia
Loved Me Back To Life - Celine Dion
One Night Stand - Enriqué Iglesias
If The World Crashes Down - Enriqué Iglesias
Dream On - Aerosmith
Rebirth - Bone Thugs
Fall - Brandy
Life For Rent - Dido
Conqueror - Estelle
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel

grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. "Heartbreak" can't make me cry.

The songs in my playlist, titled "Fave":
Fire Meet Gasoline - Sia
Dressed in Black - Sia
Elastic Heart - Sia (feat The Weeknd & Diplo)
Loved Me Back To Life - Sia
Loved Me Back To Life - Celine Dion
One Night Stand - Enriqué Iglesias
If The World Crashes Down - Enriqué Iglesias
Dream On - Aerosmith
Rebirth - Bone Thugs
Fall - Brandy
Life For Rent - Dido
Conqueror - Estelle
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel

grin

show me a lady's playlist and I'll guess 50% correctly the type of lady they are tongue tongue
Nice playlist tho smiley

Btw, thanks for reminding me about Dido, I need to go get her songs. Forgotten about her long ago. Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

show me a lady's playlist and I'll guess 50% correctly the type of lady they are tongue tongue
Nice playlist tho smiley

Btw, thanks for reminding me about Dido, I need to go get her songs. Forgotten about her long ago. Lol

Thanks.

Dido just... vanished! And she had some beautiful songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naija1stpikin: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thanks.

Dido just... vanished! And she had some beautiful songs.

too bad she vanished. She was too good to have disappeared. White flags and Thank You remains my Dido favourite

I like you music taste, wouldn't mind being a friend. Do you mind? wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by padiremz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
NEW MUSIC PANDA COVER...
Padiremzzzzzzz AGAIN..
MVMG & OME Front man Padiremz is at his Best again as he kills the Panda cover..."...I think Ycee and Dremo should hear this". This Man is not smiling...

Anticipate the Video...

Download the song using the link below. www.datafilehost.com/d/2bZ5qPd87m

Kindly RBC
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Strangers by Seven Lions ft. Tove Lo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk-SrePDxfQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ExplicitContent: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:

We're ever loyal! grin

Lol! #jeez just heard that dressed in black.. Oh my goodness SIA! Song touched my XO'UL .. this is good music baby!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ExplicitContent: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Now playing..
The weekend In the night.. where ma XO Niqqas @?
#groove

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ExplicitContent: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

o God. What is stoping that guy SoJay from blowing? I had that particular track on repeat the first day I bought the album. Dude is just too much. I've never heard such voice from Nigeria. No exaggeration

Tell ya man.. unfortunately in our Naija real talents are always ... ... ... cry
Yu kno Wah am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.