Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1158655 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3xx: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
auxtin:

I prefer the part II. My fav for years and exclusive on 8 Mile

The one I posted is the part 2 from "The Infamous" album.

Part 1 is different. Different beat and different lyrics.

This is the part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN-4Xwy-Cw

These guys were 19 when they made this classic tune. Compare them to 19-year old rappers today and the difference is clear. 19-year old artists in other genres today are just as dumb. It just shows that we're getting dumber daily on this planet. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kat DeLuna - Waves
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
kingsilly:
Daya:: Back to me
Dope AF... the album is really nice
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chocolate Droppa ft. Tink - All Falls Down

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ShareMyFame(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Gorilla - Bruno Mars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Fela Kuti — Pansa Pansa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Posman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iyanya's new jam

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
Shawn Mendes - Stitches
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by whizcartel(m): 5:25am On Nov 01, 2016
The weeknd - The Knowing
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by whizcartel(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2016
The Knowing - The Weeknd
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2016
NP: Kill Em with Kindness - Selena Gomez (Felix Cartel remix)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Just Another Day - Jon Secada
Hold Me Now - Johnny Logan
Rebirth - Bone Thugs -N- Harmony
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Danbrowndmf, where did you vamoose to, guy?

Those PH girls don hook you for koro, abi? cheesy cheesy

And wetin happen to Qdot? -- that guy suppose don overblow by now.
I heard this from a Barber's shop on my way to work this morning -- it reminded me of the good ol' days.

Shoutout si awon omo uni
Leed city de Ibadan poly
Ebami ki kunle silencer
Omo musulumi to fa poli
Ero to lo london
Ebami ki tayo dekida
Tiringbeku teletele
Omo ibadan to di nigga
Omo woli to n fa taba
Basira su sara ko ta ba
Omugo fe high ogun lada
Won de ni momo re feya fada
Qdot fe silekun fe kun
O yo tan owa be kun bekun
I turn up tan osi seku
Ka to fi embivadale le odi seven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZNZZZ8d38
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Meek mill- DC4 Album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Danbrowndmf, where did you vamoose to, guy?

Those PH girls don hook you for koro, abi? cheesy cheesy

And wetin happen to Qdot? -- that guy suppose don overblow by now.
I heard this from a Barber's shop on my way to work this morning -- it reminded me of the good ol' days.

Shoutout si awon omo uni
Leed city de Ibadan poly
Ebami ki kunle silencer
Omo musulumi to fa poli
Ero to lo london
Ebami ki tayo dekida
Tiringbeku teletele
Omo ibadan to di nigga
Omo woli to n fa taba
Basira su sara ko ta ba
Omugo fe high ogun lada
Won de ni momo re feya fada
Qdot fe silekun fe kun
O yo tan owa be kun bekun
I turn up tan osi seku
Ka to fi embivadale le odi seven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZNZZZ8d38
baba longest time o. I just dy lowkey here. How u dy enjoy ur lag babes na grin? Qdot is dope with his cultural song he should be above where he his by now,you know how nigerian music works na,you need a top label or a strong man backing you,Qdot don't have all these. Qdot once sign on to Dtunes (sean tizzle's boss and music producer) but nt up to two weeks he left. I just wish Reminisce or Olamide will sign him up.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
All I do is win DJ Khaled

Swerving in my Lolo,
head on the swivel
you know serving me’s a no no
clean as a whistle as I pull out in my Rolls Royce
yellow bone passenger they see it, they say oh boy!
tell Khaled back it up, my niggas call me Loco
down for armed trafficking, don’t make me pull that fo-fo
ask you what you laughing at (what?)
represent that mud life
dirty money bitch you better get your mud right
we come together holding hands and holla thug life
we are strapped in all black
it’s like thug life
(all we do is win)
you riding the what
'Cause we riding the night
now she's riding with me 'cause you wasn’t riding right
ROSS...

I love Rick Ross
kiss kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Only girl in the world - Rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Gorilla - Bruno Mars

I remember I almost sang this for a gf when went for karaoke
grin grin

I love every vulgar it carries
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Asa - Be my man
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Jesse jags Soul E & Wizkid - intoxicated
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
danbrowndmf:
baba longest time o. I just dy lowkey here. How u dy enjoy ur lag babes na]grin?

You mean the same Lag babes wey go tell you say they no fit spread leg for you because say recession don reach their (fill in the gap). grin

FYI, I am a monogamist now.
2 Corinthians 5:17: "Old things have passed away, all things are born anew" cheesy

Qdot is dope with his cultural song he should be above where he his by now,you know how nigerian music works na,you need a top label or a strong man backing you,Qdot don't have all these. Qdot once sign on to Dtunes (sean tizzle's boss and music producer) but nt up to two weeks he left. I just wish Reminisce or Olamide will sign him up.

Yeah, he does brings that cultural vibe and home feel. That is why I love Anifowose and Ojuelegba.

I would really love to see him blossom. A talent like that deserves more than just being a seven-day wonder.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Dyt:
All I do is win DJ Khaled

Swerving in my Lolo,
head on the swivel
you know serving me’s a no no
clean as a whistle as I pull out in my Rolls Royce
yellow bone passenger they see it, they say oh boy!
tell Khaled back it up, my niggas call me Loco
down for armed trafficking, don’t make me pull that fo-fo
ask you what you laughing at (what?)
represent that mud life
dirty money bitch you better get your mud right
we come together holding hands and holla thug life
we are strapped in all black
it’s like thug life
(all we do is win)
you riding the what
'Cause we riding the night
now she's riding with me 'cause you wasn’t riding right
ROSS...

I love Rick Ross
kiss kiss
Me too #NoHomoTho
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Listening:

Me too #NoHomoTho

*fistbump*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
The Game - Ali Bomaye
The Game - Gang Signs
Iono why I love this dude
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Wow khalifa - Black and Yellow
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj - Bottoms up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Nicki Minaj - Right thru me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Chocolate Droppa ft. Kent Jones - Stretch Marks
Chocolate Droppa ft. Akon - Give It Back
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You mean the same Lag babes wey go tell you say they no fit spread leg for you because say recession don reach their (fill in the gap). grin

FYI, I am a monogamist now.
2 Corinthians 5:17: "Old things have passed away, all things are born anew" cheesy

Yeah, he does brings that cultural vibe and home feel. That is why I love Anifowose and Ojuelegba.

I would really love to see him blossom. A talent like that deserves more than just being a seven-day wonder.
as long as you have the dough these girls gonna give you the blank space for you fill na grin. Qdot seven days wonders? Lol. He just need to put out constant material always and sometimes these artistes are not loyal enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.