Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154532 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BrooklynTheBully: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy grin

Lol, Laveda I actually meant FUTA tongue ... Don't tell me you haven't heard of FUTA before?? undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HMZi: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tiara Thomas-Best Kept Secret
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Revolva(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2016
CRUCIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL UPCOMING ARTISTES:

-

Are you an up and coming artiste and you've gat great songs/videos that are worth promoting?
;
- Are you that singer/rapper who really needs a huge fan base?
;
- Do you want your song/video uploaded on our blog and 30 other smaller trendy blogs also on popular music blogs in Nigeria like naijaloaded, tooxclusive, notjustok ,360nobs ,lindaikeji Pulse, Jaguda

;
- Do you want your songs to be on mixtapes of great Nigerian DJs and also on Alaba Street Mixtapes distributed nationwide? ;

also monetize and sell your music on digital stores like spinlet Mtnmusicplus, itunes, amazon, googleplay, spotify .and ur video on Vevo, Youtube.

Callertune on MTN,Airtel, Etisalat also

to request any of the options above so that you or your artist can start becoming more relevant in the Nigerian Music Industry. Whatsapp - 08157053556 No calls pls..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jay542(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Dj Spinall ft Mr Eazi_ Ohema

5 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Revolva(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2016
CRUCIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL UPCOMING ARTISTES:

-

Are you an up and coming artiste and you've gat great songs/videos that are worth promoting?
;
- Are you that singer/rapper who really needs a huge fan base?
;
- Do you want your song/video uploaded on our blog and 30 other smaller trendy blogs also on popular music blogs in Nigeria like naijaloaded, tooxclusive, notjustok ,360nobs ,lindaikeji Pulse, Jaguda

;
- Do you want your songs to be on mixtapes of great Nigerian DJs and also on Alaba Street Mixtapes distributed nationwide? ;

also monetize and sell your music on digital stores like spinlet Mtnmusicplus, itunes, amazon, googleplay, spotify .and ur video on Vevo, Youtube.

Callertune on MTN,Airtel, Etisalat also

Please to request any of the options above so that you or your artist can start becoming more relevant in the Nigerian Music Industry. Whatsapp - 08157053556 No calls pls..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EbenzMedia: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
DECEMBER PROMO

Record a song for #9000 and get free online promotion with hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. If you have recorded songs you want to promote online,we can get your music promoted on 10 sites with hypes and broadcast on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp at an affordable fee. Promo ends by 31st of December,2016. You can also call for other music promotions and quality graphic design/artwork design at affordable fees you can't resist. Call or whatsapp 07032617747 for all bookings and enquiries.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elcapo(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Alessia Cara-
Scars to your beautiful
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EbenzMedia: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
DECEMBER PROMO

Record a song for #9000 or voice on any instrumental for #7000 and get free online promotion with hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. If you have recorded songs you want to promote online,we can get your music promoted on 10 sites with hypes and broadcast on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp at an affordable fee. Promo ends by 31st of December,2016. You can also call for other music promotions and quality graphic design/artwork design at affordable fees you can't resist. Contact 07032617747 or 07089531088 for all bookings and enquiries.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by justtalents(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Upcoming artists should send their details as stated below to naijamuziksensation@gmail.com
Name
Stage Name
Type of Music
Link(s) to song(s)
Mature Profile Picture
Phone Number
Short Profile
Producer's name
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by talentedchris(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rick ross_ ten jesus pieces
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hengsha Daylight Pt.1 by Michael Mcann
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Nathaniel Bassey ft Chris Morgan & Simpa Adaba – Incredible Love

Nathaniel Bassey ft Chris Morgan & Simpa Adaba releases this incredible song titled – Incredible Love. Still in the spirit of Xmas lets feel relaxed as God takes us through this season in an incredible way..

Compliment of the season…

==> http://www.gospelholic.com/2016/12/download-audio-nathaniel-bassey-ft-chris-morgan-simpa-adaba-incredible-love-nigeria-gospel-music.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djsalvation122(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Muselady: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Donpre(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
can someone please remind me the name of this song... Tho I can't remember the lyrics but in the music video, Eminem was rapping in car then went into a bar, it was at night
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Donpre:
can someone please remind me the name of this song... Tho I can't remember the lyrics but in the music video, Eminem was rapping in car then went into a bar, it was at night
space bound, I think. That should be it. He committed suicide at the end of the vid.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zoniwall: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mhris: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cowboy in me -----Tim McGraw
Lost boy-------Ruth B
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ifox(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mad over you- Runtown

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Donpre(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2016
noob03saibot:
space bound, I think. That should be it. He committed suicide at the end of the vid.
That's it... thanks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Rung:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
Jemaine Clement - Shiny (From "Moana"wink
This song is a proper showstopper, 'cause you just have to stop and go WTF...then just allow it, while you bask in its Bowie-ness. See me trying to pause the cinema during my first watch.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Exchange -bryson tiller

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry not sorry- bryson tiller

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Timaya-bang bang

rae sremmund ft Gucci mane-black beatle

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSocaholic(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wuk up Bad pon it - Timmy
Tic toc - Marzville ft Problem Child
Lip Service- Machel Montano
Far from Finished - Voice

I loooove my soca music

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2016
DJ Sbu ft Zahara - Lengoma

DJ Ganyani ft FB - Xigubu

South African songs r d shii pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.