Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1171536 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Niyuu:

grin

The heavier ones are devilish (mum's opinion) and frankly, they make my head hurt.

And The Arctic Monkeys are not a pussy band!! angry

P.s. AyamConfidence. Do you listen to Lana Del Ray?

It is Lana Del Rey not Lana Del Ray. God knows how many times I _fucked that babe in my dreams. One even had me, Lana and Hayley William in some crazy ass _threesome all night. Bleep my life! angry

My best Lana Del Rey songs in order of preference ;
Born to Die
Video Games
Dark Paradise
Summertime Sadness
Others! angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Please who f*cks with SZA here
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
richommie:

He's right, Jay Z wl come after cole ,kendrick lamar, I don't know about the others.
I don't think Jay-Z can stand doing a freestyle battle with the likes of cole, kendrick, Nas,ill manic,eminem to mention few.
The dude is worn out.. .
Currently, I'll compare jay Z to the likes of Migos, lil uzi vert, and bryson tiller.

#YOLO
Stop playing

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
They say numbers don’t matter but when they discussin' the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain’t got six rings

CC: A40 grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jidenna -- Bambi

Not sure why, but this song makes me sad.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Niyuu:

I love metallic rock yea... how'd you know?

The song is soothing and coldplayish yes. But. I find no meaning.

I don't love you but I always will?

Nah.

I know many things! I am not human . I am from Mars cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
LastMumu:

When you wrote "metallic rock" in your previous post I thought you meant heavy metal, not all these pussy alternative rock bands you are mentioning upandan. The only guys close to heavy metals on your list are Iron Maiden and Metallica. angry
Damn you, dude.
You just called Alternative Rock bands 'pussies'.
Damn angry
*walks out of thread, drinking a bottle of Kerosene*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
LastMumu:

It is Lana Del Rey not Lana Del Ray. God knows how many times I _fucked that babe in my dreams. One even had me, Lana and Hayley William in some crazy ass _threesome all night. Bleep my life! angry

My best Lana Del Rey songs in order of preference ;
Born to Die
Video Games
Dark Paradise
Summertime Sadness
Others! angry

Escuse me abg ur paidon.
Sorry did I hask you a question? angry

Teachin me how to spell angry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Niyuu:

Escuse me abg ur paidon.
Sorry did I hask you a question? angry

Teachin me how to spell angry

You this girl, you don't know your age mate again, ba? angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gaara101:

Damn you, dude.
You just called Alternative Rock bands 'pussies'.
Damn angry
*walks out of thread, drinking a bottle of Kerosene*

Lwkmd! Lol. I was just messing with her about alternative rock bands. I listen to alternative rock a lot, heck, I fell in love with rock after listening to Nickelback.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
LastMumu:

You this girl, you don't know your age mate again, ba? angry

You're not yet 30 tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Niyuu:

You're not yet 30 tongue

You can't be too sure angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
LastMumu:

Lwkmd! Lol. I was just messing with her about alternative rock bands. I listen to alternative rock a lot, heck, I fell in love with rock after listening to Nickelback.

Lol. grin
It's now understood. It's now understood. We're good.
I didn't know you were messing with her.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
LastMumu:

You can't be too sure angry

grin... Tell me the truth. C'mon... Its not that hard. How old are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2017
lolawilliams:
They say numbers don’t matter but when they discussin' the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain’t got six rings

CC: A40 grin
LOLAAAA.

Lmaoo sounds like rubbish a Drake would say. Am I right? Am I right?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I had Yes to heaven but it was too cool for my liking... Abeg I want to revamp my playlist.... Any help??

P.s I no dey see your mails again na...kilode

No access to my mail o... The device I'm using is not mine.

Now go get all Lana Del Ray (lastmumu angry)songs!!!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AyamConfidence(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Niyuu:

No access to my mail o... The device I'm using is not mine.

Now go get all Lana Del Ray (lastmu,mu angry)songs!!!!!
I'm sure I'd have been marked as a spammer on your mail by now tongue

I'll see what I can do jare...I actually prefer the more noisy and moving songs.

Have you listened to End Sheeran's Shape of you yet??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KingOfThePay(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Juels Santana x Methodman x Redman x Bustaryhmes - Ol thang back
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Milk and Honey - The bread brothers
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lana de Rey - COLA

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mask off | Future

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Lastmumu. AyamConfidence.

Do you guys know Hans Ximmer?

Don't correct my spelling angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Eruditor: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Wide off the mark! I am more a Slim Shady stan than a Jay-Z fanboy. The only rapper I am certain towers Em lyrically is the man from Queens, Canibus.

What excuses? Eminem was excellent on the Renegade track, his internal rhymes flipped the lid of credulity over, his flow was fluidly ethereal, but in all these was he equally matched. Jay-Z's lyrics simply had a deeper poetic dimension which Em's verse was deficient in. Em said it as it was, but Jay hid behind the esoteric curtains of metaphorical language.
I also do not think Em's verse on Renegade was his best ever.

Eminem did not murder Jay-Z; they were evenly matched. Nas' submissions have merely helped in fostering that wrong-headed idea. Because Hov wasn't screaming at the top of his lungs did not make his verse any less potent. Even if we place two world-class guitarists in a room and ask them both to play, one would give off the seeming of outclassing the other even when it isn't the case; even when it's only that our "prior-to-the-moment" preference for either of the guitarists have merely interfered and re-routed the trajectory of our judgement.

If you seek to know the true definition of "getting murdered on a track", then No Love by Lil Wayne ft. Eminem fits the bill.

I read this and even the article you cited but I just found it interesting that Eminem already addressed this in his second verse of that very track.

Even though I agree that Jay held his own in that track and wasn't garbage the way Nas' narrative depicted it.

The 2nd verse:

See, I'm a poet to some, a regular modern-day Shakespeare/
Jesus Christ, the King of these Latter-Day Saints here/
To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint me as/
A monger of hate, satanist, scatter-brained atheist/
But that ain't the case, see, it's a matter of taste/
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is/
Or is he the latter, a gateway to escape?/
Media scapegoat, who they can be mad at today/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Eruditor: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2017
A40:

LOLAAAA.

Lmaoo sounds like rubbish a Drake would say. Am I right? Am I right?

No Drake slander will be tolerated cheesy

Nicki Minaj said that line actually and it is not in the context the person who mentioned you is trying to make it seem.

Nicki Minaj is referencing her album success and platinum singles sold as the reason she should be the rap queen as against Rémy Ma's viewpoint that bars and skillset should be the criteria. To justify this, Nicki argues that when Lebtards try to claim he is the GOAT what his naysayers point to is his 3 rings compared to Jordan's 6. In deed, people don't let the argument that since Lebron plays more positions than Jordan he should be greater.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by htcdeck(m): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2017
DMW star Mayorkun delivers a massive pop anthem titled “Sade“, as his first outing in 2017; after his contribution to “Prayer” alongside Davido.

The visual for the rich afro-pop/highlife fusion was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters at the spectacular Kajuru Castle, Kaduna.

see video and download audio
https://futclick..com.ng/2017/03/mayorkun-new-hit-sade.html
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Day go by... Mimosa remix.... Very romantic....
That I wanna go begging my gf I just fought with... I couldn't ignore the lovely tune of the damn music... Music is passion (still listening)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Niyuu:
Lastmumu. AyamConfidence.

Do you guys know Hans Ximmer?

Don't correct my spelling angry

Lol, up until I never knew him. I did a quick check on my phone to see if I have any of his songs and.... .... bingo! I have one - We are free now, a song he did as the soundtrack for the epic movie The Gladiators. I always thought Enya owned the song. grin

Btw his name is spelt as 'Hans Zimmer' not 'Hans Ximmer'. tongue tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
World class music video directed & shot without spending money.
Lyrics was written in less than a week.
Track was recorded in about 1 hour.
Video was shot in a weekend.
LAWMA by @FUGEEBOI
Audio & Video NOT FOR SALE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvup953L38

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Made a way by Travis Greene
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2017
My world by Colourshop
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Eruditor:

No Drake slander will be tolerated cheesy

Nicki Minaj said that line actually and it is not in the context the person who mentioned you is trying to make it seem.

Nicki Minaj is referencing her album success and platinum singles sold as the reason she should be the rap queen as against Rémy Ma's viewpoint that bars and skillset should be the criteria. To justify this, Nicki argues that when Lebtards try to claim he is the GOAT what his naysayers point to is his 3 rings compared to Jordan's 6. In deed, people don't let the argument that since Lebron plays more positions than Jordan he should be greater.
Nicki and Drake should and need to take several seats. They don't even write their own shyte. That's the equivalent of doping gee.

They are more A.Rod and Marion Jones not even Lebron never mind the GOAT

And btw Conceited >>>>> All Nicki Minaj songs

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1218) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.