Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156105 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm Better by Missy Elliott ft. Lamb...technically I'm watching it. Missy always brings it with her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyPsUd9LAk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHxTM5glwvM

Dauda Epo-Akara
Dauda Akanmu Epo-Akara, a Yoruba musician from the historical city of Ibadan, was the main force behind the popular Yoruba music genre called were music. He started producing SP and LP records under Saliu Adetunji's Omo Aje Records label in Lagos.
Born: June 23, 1943
Died: August 2005, Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dauda_Epo-Akara
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAdBy99YGqw

His music was similar and the standard to that of barry wonder and kollington.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kendrick lamar- Humble cool

Holla! beetch sit down, be humble

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
"if David could go against Goliath with a stone
I can go at Nas and Jigga,both for the throne"

Artist:50 Cent
Song:high all the time
Album:Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
21 savage: X

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kendrick won't let person hear word
We all humbled

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lastmumu....I know you aren't a mainstream type of guy... But don't you think Jidenna's 'Bambi' is intoxicating?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Twizzy30(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
YCEE - Juice

Been On Repeat Since I Downloaded
My love for YCEE just got Crazzy, Visuals would be Dope no doubt. God bless u YCEE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Jon Bellion ----80's Films
Calvin Harris ft John Newman-----Blame.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GeraldTurnup(m): 5:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Niyuu:
Lastmumu....I know you aren't a mainstream type of guy... But don't you think Jidenna's 'Bambi' is intoxicating?

Lol, who told you I don't listen to mainstream music? I probably listen to mainstream more than you do. Probably.

Bambi is a cool song, the first time I heard the jam I fell in love already. It has this melodic blend of RnB, High Life, and trap.... It just sounded so cooool. Plus it is Jidenna (Mr Classy); if he coughs into the mic and releases it as a track I would still rock it. grin

Aaaaaaah Bam Bambi
My dear my dear my dear

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vhicthorade(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Waymaker by Sinach
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol, who told you I don't listen to mainstream music? I probably listen to mainstream more than you do. Probably.

Bambi is a cool song, the first time I heard the jam I fell in love already. It has this melodic blend of RnB, High Life, and trap.... It just sounded so cooool. Plus it is Jidenna (Mr Classy); if he coughs into the mic and releases it as a track I would still rock it. grin

Aaaaaaah Bam Bambi
My dear my dear my dear

Wow. Is there any type of music you don't do?

Bambi's so awesome I know... I like to think he was actually saying my deer... You know...puns and all dah
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lovecrimes-Frank Ocean
Slide-Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean, Migos
Long Live The Chief-Jidenna
Work Song-Hozier
Us Against The World-Coldplay
Daughtes-Nas

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by temydee(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Ludacris - Vitamin D
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Emergency | Wizzypro Feat. Skales, Rundown & Patoranking
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ambition - Wale ft Meek mill, Rick Ross

6foot 7foot- Lil wayne ''Real G's move in silence like lasagna''
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
MI ft Wizkid Fast money fast cars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Khaytunechi:

?? You mean ??
Nas ft damian marley friends
its part of the album you were listening to.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Eminem's Infinite album,before he was known as Slim Shady

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Drake Find your love
Eminem Beautiful.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yawa | Tekno

Ayyyyy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Niyuu:

Wow. Is there any type of music you don't do?

Bambi's so awesome I know... I like to think he was actually saying my deer... You know...puns and all dah

None actually. As long as it sounds good and I'm feeling the melody..... Datsall!

Yes, the dear deer wordplay obviously shows how dynamic and creative Jidenna is. Beats me how the dude doesn't seem to get the recognition he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Party-Chris Brown, Usher, Gucci. "I just got a ring, I think I deserve it". Wait does Usher have shares in the Cavs, lolawilliams?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2017
mrletsgo:
Party-Chris Brown, Usher, Gucci. "I just got a ring, I think I deserve it". Wait does Usher have shares in the Cavs, lolawilliams?

Yes, he invested $9 million dollars to be part owner in the Cavs team in 2005, Forbes still confirmed it 3yrs ago that Usher was still part of the ownership team.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2017
No wonder. Ok, thanks.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Summertime
Vybzkartel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
G Eazy Ft Khelani. ::: Good Life
Issues ::: Julia Micheals

It Ain't me :: Kygo ft Selena Gomez

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.