Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159234 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SHAKABOOM: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
calliope:

I bin wan answer you, but I just weak.. You nor worth the stress wink
But finally no be unto handwork and focus dey make money stay. Hope say you know ba?

I know ma..With a pretty face, a standing breast ad a tight cunt you can make good money.. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I know ma..With a pretty face, a standing breast ad a tight cunt you can make good money.. cheesy
It goes both ways, hope you're aware, with an ashy, crusty moisturizer lacking, smelling balls you could lose not just money but a whole lot too? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SHAKABOOM: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
calliope:

It goes both ways, hope you're aware, with an ashy, crusty moisturizer lacking, smelling balls you could lose not just money but a whole lot too? grin
Nne I nor understand wetin you write o..Explain ursef well..I dint call you an ashi na,abi na guilty conscience?I say with fine face bla bla bla u fit make money.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by meeky007(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
MAJOR LASER FT DJ SNAKE
LEAN ON

THAT SONG NA BOMB!!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Nne I nor understand wetin you write o..Explain ursef well..I dint call you an ashi na,abi na guilty conscience?I say with fine face bla bla bla u fit make money.
Nna if you bin reason normal without trying to relegate any gender join, this ish no go veer towards this na sad
I write wetin MI sing for song, you begin yearn dust, wetin you expect? Make I nor demean you too tongue
Abegi park well and dey your lane, else I go soil your Sund ay oo. Cos I don get your time now undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Maleek Berry - 4 Me

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
..humor is dead on this thread!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
F*ck up some commas | Future

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
ibkayee:
F*ck up some commas | Future

you are behind, jam to mask off
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Heaven, Nickels and Dimes both by Jay Z
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kendrick Lamar - humble

Who dat nigga thinking that he fronting on man man (man man)
Get the f**k off my stage, I'm the sandman (sandman)
Get the f**k off my d1ck, that ain't right
I make a play f**king up your whole life
I'm so f**king sick and tired of the Photoshop
Show me something natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks
Still will take you down right on your mamma's couch in polo socks, aye
This shit way too crazy, aye
You do not amaze me, aye
I blew cool from AC, aye
Obama just paged me, aye
I don't fabricate it, aye
Most of ya'll be faking, aye
I stay modest bout it, aye
She elaborate it, aye
This that Grey Poupon, that Evian, that Ted Talk, aye
Watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk, aye
If I kill a nigga it won't be the alcohol, aye
I'm the realest nigga after all, bitch be humble

(Hol' up b1tch) sit down,
(Hol' up lil b1tch, hol' up, lil b1tch) be humble
(Hol' up b1tch) sit down (sit down hol' up lil b1tch)
Be humble (b1tch)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=rali123 post=57638652]Kendrick Lamar - humble

Nice!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Switch foot - Love alone is worth the fight
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KanielOutis92: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mode 9 - Davinci Mode...

...this is verbal alchemy...Davinci mode.
...the polymath returns to reclaim his pot of gold..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Piiko:
..think IBK can't be behind,she just playing some old stuff..

..prolly would love to see her 'behind'!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Melanie Fiona... always fierce. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUTKbrFQWv8

Whoever said Canadians can't sing? Patiently waiting for her to drop her new album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Ed- sheeran - I'm a mess right now.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
David Guetta ft Justin Bieber - 2U

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep
When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you
Comes to you
Want you to share that
(When it comes to you)
Cupid ain't a lie
Arrow got your name on it, oh yeah
Don't miss out on a love
And regret yourself on it, oh
Open up your mind, clear your head
Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed
Share my life, it's yours to keep
Now that I give to you all of me, oh
When it comes to you
There's no crime
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
When it comes to you
Comes to you
Want you to share that
(Share) When it comes to you
Want you to share that
When it comes to you
There's no crime
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
When it comes to you
Comes to you

..When it comes to you
..There's no crime
..Don't be blind
.. Don't miss out on a love
..And regret yourself on it, oh
..Open up your mind, clear your head
..Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed!

Justin expressing,nah demanding to the unstably vulnerables...!

Bieber 101 grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
undecided Are you disrespecting my crush angry
HumorMe:
..think IBK can't be behind,she just playing some old stuff..

..prolly would love to see her 'behind'!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
Lol just listening to an oldie. I'm tired of mask off sef
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol just listening to an oldie. I'm tired of mask off sef
Crush, how are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
Crush, how are you?
We are cool thanks, hope you're well smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:
Wild Thoughts | DJ Khaled Feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller

Waaa waa waaa

Fvck she looks murderous
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Fvck she looks murderous
Lol I was a lesbian for the duration of the video I swear. Fine geh cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

We are cool thanks, hope you're well smiley
I am cool sitting at my desk typing away cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I was a lesbian for the duration of the video I swear. Fine geh cheesy

The kind penis wey go marry that girl ehn....is to be gawked at with dark green envy

Lesbianism too go well sha.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

The kind penis wey go marry that girl ehn....is to be gawked at with dark green envy

Lesbianism too go well sha.
She's mad sexy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

She's mad sexy cheesy

I still prefer muva to riri tho!!

Believe me when i say, that amber rose ehn can turn the devil to an angel...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

I still prefer muva to riri tho!!

Believe me when i say, that amber rose ehn can turn the devil to an angel...
Amber is sexy too as per voluptuous body but not effortlessly like Rihanna, it's not just her looks it's her aura, I get though tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
While we're Young :: Jhene aiko

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Amber is sexy too as per voluptuous body but not effortlessly like Rihanna, it's not just her looks it's her aura, I get though tongue

Dick go soon carry person go kidnap her pikin in exchange for her toto as ransome
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
kingsilly:
While we're Young :: Jhene aiko

Is jhene back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.