Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159280 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickleback - Rockstar

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Piiko:
Nickleback - Rockstar

I'm through with standing in line to clubs we'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth and I'm never gonna win this
life hasn't turned out quite the way I want it to be
Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat.

This song was my ultimate jam some years back. Rockstar and Photograph. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KingOfThePay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Something about this wizkid's "Nobody track. .. Making a nigga go emotional after a hot fu.cckk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Something about this wizkid's "Nobody track. .. Making a nigga go emotional after a hot fu.cckk

What about it?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yea I was a huge rock fan around 2007, Nigerian stations don't play these classics I will just have to go all the way and find then, I loved 3 doors down, the good old days
LastMumu:

I'm through with standing in line to clubs we'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth and I'm never gonna win this
life hasn't turned out quite the way I want it to be
Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat.

This song was my ultimate jam some years back. Rockstar and Photograph. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by KingOfThePay(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
LastMumu:

What about it?

When you decide to feel the song and allow the music digest in. From the bass, the mix and to the lyrics
...& that beat symphony when the music ends..

Give it to the boy!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
KingOfThePay:

When you decide to feel the song and allow the music digest in. From the bass, the mix and to the lyrics
...& that beat symphony when the music ends..

Give it to the boy!
In My Place

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adegoks1234(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
A L I E N S - Coldplay
Miracles - Coldplay

In all honesty, Coldplay's recently released Kaleidoscope EP is an everlasting delight....

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dani4tech(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Relationship - Young Thug ft Future
Been a minute - Sevyn Streeter ft August Alsina
Miracles - Coldplay ft Big Sean
All on repeat.... cool cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Julia Michaels - Issues

I just love this song melody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke4480MicU

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sauceyboi: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tintingz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
adegoks1234:
A L I E N S - Coldplay
Miracles - Coldplay

In all honesty, Coldplay's recently released Kaleidoscope EP is an everlasting delight....
I love Miracles by coldplay, very emotional.

Wanna feel good?, coldplay tracks are the best.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ikem147(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Most High by Flavor featuring a blind young Liberian boy Semah G Weifur.
Gents you need to listen to that song & it's Video.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Michael Jackson - speechless

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Efejoku | Lil Kesh

Mo se pari igo kan ni bai bai omo ti’n shoju mi bai bai, igba mowo club timo romo ton…mo kigbe lailai!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
ibkayee:
Efejoku | Lil Kesh

Mo se pari igo kan ni bai bai omo ti’n shoju mi bai bai, igba mowo club timo romo ton…mo kigbe lailai!

sometimes I wish I understood Yoruba that's the language of party jamz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Piiko:
sometimes I wish I understood Yoruba that's the language of party jamz
Go learn
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Go learn
what's in it for me

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SuperSuave(m): 3:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Ikem147:
Most High by Flavor featuring a blind young Liberian boy Semah G Weifur.
Gents you need to listen to that song & it's Video.
The video makes me wanna cry each time I see it. How could such a talented young boy not be able to see. cry cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Odkboy23(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ragnbone man ~~~skin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
The barry wonder. We missing you so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIPNbzv6a8

The record on obey buried his father.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Allelu - Wale
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tintingz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
When I feel like I have made it all, I listen to...

Post Malone - Congratulations ft. Quavo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mumford and sons ft Baaba Maal - There will be time.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Faboosuarez(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Drake- 0-100
Schoolboy q- man of da year
Schoolboy q Ft BJ tha Chicago boi- studio
Agnes obel- riverside
Lil Wayne- abortion
Colonel loud Ft young dolph, Ricco barinno and T. I
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017

I put my hands on your bodyyy, don't be shy don't you worry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Metallica__The God That Failed

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Usher (feat. Young Jeezy) - Make Love In This Club
Usher - Moving Mountains
Usher - Confession
Usher - Let It Burn
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 2:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Fetish

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Panic at the disco - victorious

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.