Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1159458 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NLorubebe(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Skales- Feel good ft Maroon5 cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sugar - Maroon 5

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lil Kesh - Gbese
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Slow Motion | Juvenile
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Slow Motion | Juvenile
hope you listen Nigerian music sha sad

I am talking fuji and apala music. O smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
hope you listen Nigerian music sha sad

I am talking fuji and apala music. O smiley
Lol I do smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ibile - Lil mesh ft alaga ibile reminese
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I do smiley
give me like five songs and artist
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
give me like five songs and artist
Lol Fuji?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol Fuji?
yeap
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol Fuji?
don't goggle it oo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
yeap
Lol I like Fuji but I don't really listen to it enough to know many by name, only ones I can name are Afro juju by Shina Peters and omoge cinderella by Adelwale Ayuba
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I like Fuji but I don't really listen to it enough to know many by name, only ones I can name are Afro juju by Shina Peters and omoge cinderella by Adelwale Ayuba
afro juju the difference is clear
You tried sha

Me I was thinking you are butty girl.
Did you attend sec sch in Ibadan ?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
afro juju the difference is clear
You tried sha

Me I was thinking you are butty girl.
Did you attend sec sch in Ibadan ?
No I've never lived in Nigeria before
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

No I've never lived in Nigeria before
shocked
How dear you now say you are from Ibadan
You are British jare angry

You are black British girl
grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
How dear you now say you are from Ibadan
You are British jare angry

You are black British girl
grin grin
Lol thought you meant my state as per cultural background
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol thought you meant my state as per cultural background
anyway have you been to Ibadan before
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
anyway have you been to Ibadan before
Yeah I have
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah I have
hmmm did you like it
Did you feel connected to the place anyhow ?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmm did you like it
Did you feel connected to the place anyhow ?
Hmm, whenever I've gone there I've never really been able to experience it properly because I was either really young or there was no-one my age to hang with so I'd always be really bored when I'd visit tbh. I'm sure if I actually did stuff I'd enjoy it lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
J.Cole * Neighbours
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sesan24: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2017
shobzy ft reminisce ----- yodi 30/30. #ibile
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sesan24: 2:17am On Aug 09, 2017
kabbar-----gbodomi #ibile
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Luis Fonsi Ft. Daddy Yankee - Despacito
Luis Fonsi Ft. Justin Bieber - Despacito Remix
Luciana Zogbi - Despacito Mash Up
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Hmm, whenever I've gone there I've never really been able to experience it properly because I was either really young or there was no-one my age to hang with so I'd always be really bored when I'd visit tbh. I'm sure if I actually did stuff I'd enjoy it lol
sorry I fell asleep yesterday
Oh what a pity then
Next time you come to Ibadan you can hala me, if I am around I give a nice time
Emmm, but I don't know if I am your aga group sha
I once saw you write 19 years as your age and I am 26
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Chris brown - my last
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Millykay: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2017
The long anticipated jam has just been released by one of uniben young fast rising rapper.He took his time to totally murder this one for y'all.Testify the hype by coping yours from the link below.

Artist:MILLY K

TITLE:HAKUNA MATATA

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4858556b

DOWNLOAD/SHARE/REBC

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kullozone(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
Oh what a pity then

Oga, Just drop the d.amn song you're listening to and get tha fvck outta here.

You don't know what PM means?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, Just drop the d.amn song you're listening to and get tha fvck outta here.

You don't know what PM means?
sadly my chairman I am a cave man and I don't know how to pm cheesy
But sorry for derailing your thread wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kullozone(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
sadly my chairman I am a cave man and I don't know how to pm cheesy
But sorry for derailing your thread wink

Lol... This Is mature. I was actually expecting a savage reply/diss.
We good bruh.
Safe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NadiaSouthy(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Kehlani _ everything is yours ... wink

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
Oh what a pity then
I'm not 19 lol I was joking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.