Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156372 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2017
djkotech:
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2
I downloaded this mixtape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2017
rali123:
Rihanna - sex with me
I am here for you

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NERRORECORDS(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
cao:
You're the one doing the calling...so...
LOL
u can miss one secretly and not pronounce it!
wat is trending for u musically..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Julia Micheals - Issues

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I actually met the late Prodigy a few years ago in Soweto, Diepkloof when Mob Deep had a concert there, they came down the stage after the concert and shook our hands, I won't forget that day
that was 2015 right?? I remember warching them on MTV walking in the streets of Soweto

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Jayceon:
that was 2015 right?? I remember warching them on MTV walking in the streets of Soweto
yes, yes. I was there. I remember when they perfomed "shook ones" the whole crowd went bezerk! Two years earlier Pharoah Monche and Jean Grae also perfomed at the same venue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yes, yes. I was there. I remember when they perfomed "shook ones" the whole crowd went bezerk! Two years earlier Pharoah Monche and Jean Grae also perfomed at the same venue
Shook ones is a classic I'd go bezerk too.You were lucky to meet the legendary rap duo man.Pharaoh Monche of Organised Konfusion?? Damn!!!

Did you attend this year's Back To The City festival??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kanye West - Heartless
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jax Jones ft demi Lovato & stefflon don- Instruction

Lalas247 come check ya gyal out cheesy

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lalas247(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Jax Jones ft demi Lovato & stefflon don- Instruction

Lalas247 come check ya gyal out cheesy

#YOLO
Yass told u she a bad ass beech .. dats my beech grin
Check this tune
Abbra Cadabra ft Steflon don - Envy us
Na my wedding song be dat lol if u laugh grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
HumorMe:
LOL

u can miss one secretly and not pronounce it!

wat is trending for u musically..
If you say so. Been listening to the same songs. I think Amazon Music is tired of me listening to Tove Lo's Lady Wood album. It's like my day isn't complete without listening to True Disaster at least once.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NigezieTV: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fam….WizLion is not joking around with his recent top-notch music releases. As usual, trolling around the web, I bumped into this potential club recker. All the clubs and groove spots will go gaga for this one.

Wizkid titles this flame-of-a-song “Craving” and it was produced by super-star music producer – Del’B.

Download it asap and add to your playlist!!!
At http://nigezie.tv/wizkid-wizkidayo-cravings/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jayceon:
Shook ones is a classic I'd go bezerk too.You were lucky to meet the legendary rap duo man.Pharaoh Monche of Organised Konfusion?? Damn!!!

Did you attend this year's Back To The City festival??
I missed out, my cousin went though. Cappadonna was there eish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sesan24: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wake Me Up - Avicii

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
cao:

If you say so. Been listening to the same songs. I think Amazon Music is tired of me listening to Tove Lo's Lady Wood album. It's like my day isn't complete without listening to True Disaster at least once.
LOL, yea it wants you to listen to Halsey's Badlands album!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRUzdKgbvs4

Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister - Ile Aiye Ogun (Complete Album)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Michael Jackson - Liberian girl
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djkotech(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
I downloaded this mixtape
Thanks..
And you feeling the mixtape right?..#APMixtape

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
djkotech:

Thanks..
And you feeling the mixtape right?..#APMixtape
it contains a lot of recent songs I will critic later after a good listen hopefully over the weekend
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djkotech(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
it contains a lot of recent songs I will critic later after a good listen hopefully over the weekend
Once again I really appreciate I must say. Sorry to ask, where are you right now. I mean your location??

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
djkotech:

Once again I really appreciate I must say. Sorry to ask, where are you right now. I mean your location??
Abuja
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djkotech(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
Abuja
Ok.. Listen & Feel it

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
Abuja
Hi i have a question.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
Hi i have a question.
Shoot
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
Shoot
So a guy has a female friend. She asked him to borrow her like 300 naira, and she asks him to come over to her house to give it to her. They live 15 mins away from each other, but its 9:30pm. The guy doesn't hesitate to drive down to give her the 300 naira immediately. Do you think he's going there just to give her the 300, or is there something more that he's giving to her? What do you think?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
So a guy has a female friend. She asked him to borrow her like 300 naira, and she asks him to come over to her house to give it to her. They live 15 mins away from each other, but its 9:30pm. The guy doesn't hesitate to drive down to give her the 300 naira immediately. Do you think he's going there just to give her the 300, or is there something more that he's giving to her? What do you think?
There's nothing to it, he most likely just wants to be helpful, but then again she may need his company and vice versa, but most females have a weird way of judging nice people and mistaking it as them being in control

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
There's nothing to it, he most likely just wants to be helpful, but then again she may need his company and vice versa, but most females have a weird way of judging nice people and mistaking it as them being in control
i see. Since the money is not that much, he could've just sent it to her bank account online abi? I'm just wondering.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I doubt if it's reasonable to transfer such a low amount of money, we don't have any atm that can dispense low denominations, so cash is preferable
Safiaaa:
i see. Since the money is not that much, he could've just sent it to her bank account online abi? I'm just wondering.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
I doubt if it's reasonable to transfer such a low amount of money, we don't have any atm that can dispense low denominations, so cash is preferable
well the situation is not occurring in nigeria. Im just trying to make it more understandable for you lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.