Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155853 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9aiboard: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Streaming maradonna by ninola at https://luvmp.com

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kaycee7:
grin grin Where I see money? It's on my bucket list though
Really?? You do know that WWE is a fake sport with rehearsed moves right? wink. The only person that makes that sh*t legit is Brock Lesnar.I only watch during his appearances

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ben Hartley - little pieces of you, I love.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jayceon:
Really?? You do know that WWE is a fake sport with rehearsed moves right? wink. The only person that makes that sh*t legit is Brock Lesnar.I only watch during his appearances
And we were having such a good convo. Yes, I know it's scripted. Yes, I know the moves are professionally prepared stunts. No, Brock Lesnar doesn't make the show any realer than it is.
All I know for sure is, God willing, I will definitely see the big 4 PPVs live before I die
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
calliope:
Ben Hartley - little pieces of you, I love.

I'LL GET THIS ONE, WHILE YOU CHECK OUT
MARILYN MANSON - MEPHISTOPHELES OF LOS ANGELES
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Jayceon:
The Massacre was complete ass,probably the reason they had a fall out.50 couldn’t stand the fact that his protégé made a better album than his,remember that 50 lives by the 48 laws of power and in there there is a law that states "never outshine the master" .I believe he saw him as a threat.Kinda similar to Snoop Dogg and Tupac's little beef they had behind the curtains.before Pac was signed with Death Row Snoop was DR's biggest artist and all of that changed when Tupac came along and Snoop felt like the spotlight was shifting from his camp to Pac (which btw it really was shifting)

GBAAAM!! @ the 48 laws of power. "Never outshine the master" that was the major reason, I 100% agree with you. Na wa for pride and jealousy sha. That the documentary was a classic album. It and kanye's the late registration are the last seriously dope rap album I have really enjoyed. And sublime analogy you made there bringing the tupac and snoop stuff. Shows you are grounded in hiphop

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL GET THIS ONE, WHILE YOU CHECK OUT
MARILYN MANSON - MEPHISTOPHELES OF LOS ANGELES
What genre is this? Jazz or rock?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Kaycee7:
And we were having such a good convo. Yes, I know it's scripted. Yes, I know the moves are professionally prepared stunts. No, Brock Lesnar doesn't make the show any realer than it is.
All I know for sure is, God willing, I will definitely see the big 4 PPVs live before I die
We are still having a good convo smiley I was just checking if you were aware.Well he is a former UFC Champion (a real sport) and he kind of use some of the techniques in the WWE.The Attitude Era was the most interesting era in WWE,This PG era kinda sucks imo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2018
calliope:
What genre is this? Jazz or rock?
MAAAD ROCK! BABY.
I KNOW YOU'LL DISLIKE IT CUS I DISLIKE IT, AND EVERYONE DISLIKES IT AS WELL. grin
HAVE YOU LISTENED?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MAAAD ROCK! BABY.

I KNOW YOU'LL DISLIKE IT CUS I DISLIKE IT, AND EVERYONE DISLIKES IT AS WELL. grin

HAVE YOU LISTENED?
Lol. i noticed, Yes. Asides the "thick English accent" that's so strong and the loud drums, it's kinda of music one gets high on. It is boringly cool. I like it. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2018
noob03saibot:
GBAAAM!! @ the 48 laws of power. "Never outshine the master" that was the major reason, I 100% agree with you. Na wa for pride and jealousy sha. That the documentary was a classic album. It and kanye's the late registration are the last seriously dope rap album I have really enjoyed. And sublime analogy you made there bringing the tupac and snoop stuff. Shows you are grounded in hiphop
yup,jealous is exactly what sparked all of it.It was funny and entertaining tho.Those were the best albums of 2005.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2018
calliope:

Lol. i noticed, Yes. Asides the "thick English accent" that's so strong and the loud drums, it's kinda of music one gets high on. It is boringly cool. I like it. smiley

LOL, I'M DEAD.

IF YOU LIKE MARILYN MANSON'S MUSIC THEN YOU'LL LIKE JUST ANY MUSIC.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Blue Lips (Lady Wood Phase II) album by Tove Lo.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dazecubeng: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shaku Shaku (Give Dem) by Buchido:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SD7CUUX35g

Available on music platforms (iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music etc) here: https://ffm.to/k27aqgx.PIN

@ItsBuchido (IG, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, SnapChat)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by holuphisayor(m): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Jason derulo - tip toe remix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Eony

Turn on the Light.

I miss this babe already..

cry cry cry cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Brymo Prick no get shoulder.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jayceon:
We are still having a good convo smiley I was just checking if you were aware.Well he is a former UFC Champion (a real sport) and he kind of use some of the techniques in the WWE.The Attitude Era was the most interesting era in WWE,This PG era kinda sucks imo
Well, the Attitude Era had some of the most interesting gimmicks and in-ring personas. As well as the best hardcore performances.
The PG Era might lack interesting and immersive gimmicks and personas as well as the hardcore savagery, but in-ring performances have seriously improved. And let's not forget the women's evolution. Besides, this is just for WWE. If you see the kind of matches in New Japan Pro Wrestling and Lucha Underground, you'll think you've died and gone to wrestling heaven
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
struggle by Tove Lo.
Been listening to it on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0SnaSAtXlQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by naijpromise(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
[/b]First of the first!!!
Naijpromise presents Monthly Dj mix by DJ F_sam, this will happen at the beginning of every month.

No doubt, this is the Baddest Mixtape/Playlist you can get anywhere now.

Check this out and I promise you won't regret downloading this mix!!![b]

Download this incredible mix here:http://www.naijpromise.com.ng/2018/04/first-of-first-naijpromise-present.html?m=1
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shugavee(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shugavee(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cardi B _ bickenhead!!! Cardi B album is dope
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
The National - Hard To Find.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nas__The World Is Yours

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Sboneknow(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
#liveyourlife
This song issa Banger

[url]Subject:Watch "Live Your Life - Dozzy" on YouTub,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2oEcPuVGEs&feature=youtube_gdata_player 07032075863[/url]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shobande30: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
Well, the Attitude Era had some of the most interesting gimmicks and in-ring personas. As well as the best hardcore performances.
The PG Era might lack interesting and immersive gimmicks and personas as well as the hardcore savagery, but in-ring performances have seriously improved. And let's not forget the women's evolution. Besides, this is just for WWE. If you see the kind of matches in New Japan Pro Wrestling and Lucha Underground, you'll think you've died and gone to wrestling heaven
You've been a fan of WWE for how long?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Rita Ora - Anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.