Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155622 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
2Face Idibia----Forgive and Forget!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tove Lo
Stay High
Moments
Talking Body

Alesso
Heroes Ft. Tove Lo
If I Lose Myself Ft One Republic
Sweet Escape

Faylan
Blue Sanction
Blood Teller
Dead End

Simi
Remind Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ammrremedy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=mobf post=9653882]M.I - Short black boy
Getting Started by Remedy go check it out @ammr_remedy https://gmgnation.com/2018/04/17/new-musicremedy-getting-started/
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/328600
/p6tQOV-n
#GettingStarted #MoSeSeBere
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2018
Raekwon__Heaven & hell

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:03pm On May 01, 2018
Jayceon:
Raekwon__Heaven & hell
damn! glaciers of ice

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
damn! glaciers of ice
mmm I'm actually listening to the album right now.One of the best Wu Tang drop

btw who's your favourite Wu member?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
Jayceon:
mmm I'm actually listening to the album right now.One of the best Wu Tang drop

btw who's your favourite Wu member?
Raekwon and Ghostface but GZA's Liquid Swords was something else! have you listened to the latest Raekwon?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zinaunreal(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Raekwon and Ghostface but GZA's Liquid Swords was something else! have you listened to the latest Raekwon?

Im listening to your dead musical career and waiting for it to get burried grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I love Ghostface's vivid imagery.No I haven't listened to it,how does it sound?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 3:00am On May 02, 2018
Asa - dreamer girl
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:08am On May 02, 2018
UnoTheActivist has that 2015 Young Thug Best friend flow, I thought he was young thug at first...That Nigga fire...Haters will say he's just a Young thug clone...well....Ummm...Well...Sheeiitt....I-I- I have nuzzing to say.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Vanquay:
UnoTheActivist has that 2015 Young Thug Best friend flow, I thought he was young thug at first...That Nigga fire...Haters will say he's just a Young thug clone...well....Ummm...Well...Sheeiitt....I-I- I have nuzzing to say.

young thug himself is just a weezy clone with extra gayness
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:04pm On May 02, 2018
zinaunreal:

Im listening to your dead musical career and waiting for it to get burried grin grin
your need to get a life

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

young thug himself is just a weezy clone with extra gayness

Nahhh He bit his style during his teen and Early days but from 2014/15 Dude involved to his unique style.

BEGONE HATER.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:12pm On May 02, 2018
Jayceon:
I love Ghostface's vivid imagery.No I haven't listened to it,how does it sound?
its dope as crack! bar the track featuring Lilwayne, it's called "the wild "released last December. you must check it out

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 1:37pm On May 02, 2018
Vanquay:

Nahhh He bit his style during his teen and Early days but from 2014/15 Dude involved to his unique style.

BEGONE HATER.

his 'unique style' is actually just weezy + extra gayness.

Imagine what lil Wayne would sound like if he was a cross-dressing croaker with a penchant for autotune

congratulations...you just imagined that Jeffery album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

his 'unique style' is actually just weezy + extra gayness.

Imagine what lil Wayne would sound like if he was a cross-dressing croaker with a penchant for autotune

congratulations...you just imagined that Jeffery album.

HATER BEGONE...How does his SS3/2, Beautiful Thugger girls album sound like wayne...Wayne has never in his life made a song like Relationship...Abeg respect Young Thugs Genius cool

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
its dope as crack! bar the track featuring Lilwayne, it's called "the wild "released last December. you must check it out
I will check on it.Did he he get beats from the RZA?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
Khalid & Normani ¤ Love Lies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IronGalaxy: 11:04pm On May 02, 2018
Jayceon:
I will check on it.Did he he get beats from the RZA?
no RZA, wasn't involved in the production. Problem with RZA Is that he's forsaken Wu ethos in favour of this "cinematic sound and it has alienated hardcore Wu fans. If you want the quintessential Wu production, then Bronze Nazareth is your man

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:49am On May 03, 2018
Another one of them "Lil' Rappers but Lil Xan proves his unique flow on Diplos electronic sound...wavy.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2018
Golden Imabibo is great gospel musician that has blessed so many lives with his style of music. Golden Imabibo is based in port harcourt. He drops this latest single which he titled “Amadabo” which means the one who over sees the world.

DOWNLOAD THIS GREAT SONG
http://www.gospelholic.com/audio-golden-imabibo-amadabo-download/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 03, 2018
IronGalaxy:
no RZA, wasn't involved in the production. Problem with RZA Is that he's forsaken Wu ethos in favour of this "cinematic sound and it has alienated hardcore Wu fans. If you want the quintessential Wu production, then Bronze Nazareth is your man
Okay.But whoever did the production on the 2nd track "This is what it comes to" must have studied RZA's style of producing so perfectly ,the track sounds something like RZA would produce.Never heard of Bronze Nazareth but that name alone gives me good vibes.Have you listened to Wu's latest album they released late last year?

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 03, 2018
Slum Village__I don't know

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 10:26am On May 03, 2018
Pachelbel--Canon.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Safiaa(f): 7:58pm On May 03, 2018
Marijuana - Chip.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2018
Champagne wishes, thirty white bitchesss

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by warrant(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2018
Lana Del Rey - Fine China, any Lana fan here?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11pm On May 03, 2018
IronGalaxy:
you mean "a better tomorrow"? Yes i have it, ..they actually don't consider it an official Wu Tang Clan release since some Clan members like U- God are no featured at all, it's even written " Wu Tang" only on the cover without the " Clan". it's a dope album no doubt but still falls short somewhat from their lofty standards

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay.But whoever did the production on the 2nd track "This is what it comes to" must have studied RZA's style of producing so perfectly ,the track sounds something like RZA would produce.Never heard of Bronze Nazareth but that name alone gives me good vibes.Have you listened to Wu's latest album they released late last year?
there are many producers affiliated to the Wu who capture that classic Wu sound RZA made famous, there is a team of producers called the " Wu Elements" of which RZA is the de-facto leader of, these producers are responsible for many of Wu Tang and their affiliated groups production, these Wu Elements consists of such producers as 4th Disciple, Tru Master, Falling Down, Mathematics, Bronze Nazareth and many more. Check Bronze Nazareth's album " The Great Migration" you'll be blown away! He also raps

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rottymy: 6:21am On May 04, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///AeMpFEzPNWZJSfnQyJ0Y4Y

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.