Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! (50391 Views)

Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind, Three Months After Marriage / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by mummy3(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Is it true that Mercy Johnson has been shot in the eyes?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/583455_Mercy_J_jpg89011f544074b9ef8a1675788c281507
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by halfcurrent(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
I hope and pray is false.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by GWslim(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Enemy at work oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Basics007: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nope she aint. It's been confirmed it was a joke
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by MeGaStReEt: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
I heard she was hit by an aeroplane! Is it true?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by vinderbilt: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2011
Why do people make up negative lies just to start a silly rumour, Why would a human being wish for another human being to go blind. Hating is a really jobless career, angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Dangello(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
It is just a joke.

It is a picture taken from a yet-to-be-released movie.

Its just a make up.

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
its very easy to see that eye was plastered on. so much for special effects.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by saintneo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
Terminator Mercy!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by vladimiros: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
nigerians are the most gullible peeps in this world honestly
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by passionate88: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
saintneo:

Terminator Mercy!

GBAM,
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
As long as nothing happens to her boobs and hips, no problem. Oops, I forgot she's now a married woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
pro01:

As long as nothing happens to her bosoms and hips, no problem. Oops, I forgot she's now a married woman.

When did marriage stop anything from 'happening' in Nollywood?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Goldieluks: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
This is a role she played in a movie.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by BlackLibya: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
If her face really looked like that would it stop you from wanting to have sex with her?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by vinderbilt: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
The pic is so EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by InkedNerd(f): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
BlackLibya:

If her face really looked like that would it stop you from wanting to Be Intimate with her?

Oh please! These are Nigerian men we're talking about. Some of them will cut off their damn arms just for some äss. Besides, all they would do is just put a pillow or a bag over her face and get to smashin'. I even knew a guy who lied and told a woman he was a Christian just so he could have sëx with her tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by BlackLibya: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
Oh please! These are Nigerian men we're talking about[b]. Some of them will cut off their damn arms just for some äss.[/b] Besides, all they would do is just put a pillow or a bag over her face and get to smashin'. I even knew a guy who lied and told a woman he was a Christian just so he could Be Intimate with her Tongue

lmao. Well, maybe she should not have been so prissy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
Basics007:

Nope she aint. It's been confirmed it was a joke
no, my dik unzipped itself and tried desperately to introduce itself and swung hard on her and ended up (all 6inches and gunning) on her shoulder. thats the real scoop. sorry mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
a simple B L O W JOB gone wrong. i got so carried away my man juice splatted out at 200miles per hour blinded her, jeez NASSA needs to research on my jet fuel.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by humblebee: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
and u xpect a celebrity with that kinda bad eye pose for a shot,
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by BlackLibya: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
and u xpect a celebrity with that kinda bad eye pose for a shot,

When mercy johnson farts there are men rushing to sniff all the air in the vicinity just to keep passers by from smelling it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by mikepeace(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
halfcurrent:

I hope and pray is false.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by InkedNerd(f): 1:52am On Dec 01, 2011
BlackLibya:

When mercy johnson farts there are men rushing to sniff all the air in the vicinity just to keep passers by from smelling it.

Now imagine what they'd do if she decided to take a shït. Smh, what people see in this girl is beyond me. I came across a site once where the members were saying the girl who represented Nigeria in this year's Miss Universe pageant was so so when it came to her looks but these same people looked at Mercy Johnson and said she was beautiful. I nearly died laughing. I had to show other people the comments because I just couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by BlackLibya: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2011
Now imagine what they'd do if she decided to take a shït. Smh, what people see in this girl is beyond me. I came across a site once where the members were saying the girl who represented Nigeria in this year's Miss Universe pageant was so so when it came to her looks but these same people looked at Mercy Johnson and say she was beautiful. I nearly died laughing. I had to show other people the comments because I just couldn't stop laughing.

With the exception of her hair, Mercy Johnson is the epitome of West African beauty, when people think of it. She definitely looks better with less makeup and nappier hair, but she is very beautiful. Miss Nigeria represents what Nigerians think westerners would find beautiful in order to win a competition.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by bunmioguns(m): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2011
Just passing,

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by sugardaddy1(m): 3:19am On Dec 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Now imagine what they'd do if she decided to take a shït. Smh, what people see in this girl is beyond me. I came across a site once where the members were saying the girl who represented Nigeria in this year's Miss Universe pageant was so so when it came to her looks but these same people looked at Mercy Johnson and say she was beautiful. I nearly died laughing. I had to show other people the comments because I just couldn't stop laughing.

Right on spot here, her beauty is simply over-hyped.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Ndkings1(m): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2011
This people sef:
small thing wey go hapn, rumour will spread evriwher
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by txh(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2011
Wow, I thought it was true. Glad to know its a joke.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! by Orikinla(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2011
The deliberate rumour was meant for publicity by those desperate to use it to attract public attention and Nairaland delberately used a misleading title on the homepage as if to confirm the rumour. Why are people so desperate? Even if yoi want to wish Mercy Johnson anything, be merciful and not wicked. These Nigerians are evil! If these jobless liars need jobs, let them go to Ingrams Auctions for employment.  We need salesmen and women on http://ingramsauctions..com to spread good rumours and not evil rumours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) / Mr Ibu Meets Peter Obi At An Event (photos) / Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.