Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Fire Fighter Stupidio - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fire Fighter Stupidio (1517 Views)

Check Out This Neymar - Street Fighter Combo (chow - U - Ken) / Pierre The Fighter Pilot / Pierre, the brave fighter pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
Little skales lived near a fire fighter building.And one day he decides he will make his own locally fire truck and so he set of and after some days of construction he made his own locally fire wagon.And so a fire fighter saw him with a helmet a toy fire extinguisher and the wagon in which he tied to his dog collar (waste bin) and cats testicles (badbelle) as he was busy playing fire fighter the fire fighter man who saw him came close to him to admire his handwork and told him that his wagon would move faster if he tied it also in the cats collar and not the testicles and little young skales replied that is taughtful but then i would not have a siren .
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
At a marriage retreat aggybabe and waste bin were told to write a sentence with the words love and sex and aggybabe wrote when two people of opposite sex like me and waste bin are matured they feel this love for themselves both physically and emotionally and if they are in a relationship they may or will engage in the act of sex to show more of the love they have for themselves. And when it was waste-bin turn to write he just wrote I LOVE SEX.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
Thunder fire this nairaland for writting s e x as intimacy . Just made the joke dull. Mtchewwww
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by ARareGem(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
Last joke rated 20%.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
Badbelle was sick and was in the hospital in coma.His wife was beside him all the time and when he got better and still feel to coma again his wife was still beside him taking care of him and when he woke up again his wife was still beside him and he told his wife . Do you remember when i lost my job you were still with me and still loving me and when we were evicted from our house you were still with me and did not leave me.Do you also remember when i lost 10 million naira that my brother gave to me for us to start over again to gambling you were still with me and did not leave me.The wife replied i will be with you no matter what happens cause i love you, and ajibel did not even let her finish her sentence and he roared with anger and said thats the problem YOU ARE BAD LUCK AND AND WHENEVER YOU ARE WITH ME I GET BAD LUCK SO GET THE FUNK AWAY FROM ME.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Araregem get the funk outta my thread and rate your 0.5 inch k-i-t-t-y instead and leave my joke be .
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
Stewpid Ibo Boy angry
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
Its only d first one i found funny. D rest na pako biscuit.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Booquee thank you joor for apreciating my work you are not like the others like rotten belle who likes to critisize peoples joke weather funny or not.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Booquee thank you joor for apreciating my work you are not like the others like rotten belle who likes to critisize peoples joke weather funny or not.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
why wont booqee like the first joke
she likes everything dat has got to do with Oluwa Young Skales a.k.a Mr Studio
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
undecided
in other words. . . .?
undecided
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by bunmioguns(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2011
I don't even know how to rate the jokes undecided, anyhow, u try sha, keeep it up
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2011
booquee no mind the bagar stupidio he just have a crush on you.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2011
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2011
Why the hell is my phone double posting .
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2011
Homar:

what is crush . How do you have a crush on someone
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
eeow! I don die! U dnt know d meaning of crush?!
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
eeow! I don die! U dnt know d meaning of crush?!
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Ajibel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mods lock this thread. Jokes are not meant to bear names of an nl member.
wait sef, na dis ting i call joke?
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by mustspin: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
Studio CFR:

what is crush . How do you have a crush on someone

crush is when u make sum1 lie flat on the floor and u start jumping and pounding on him/her/it. thats a crush grin grin grin
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by ARareGem(f): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
Homar:

@Araregem get the funk outta my thread and rate your 0.5 inch k-i-t-t-y instead and leave my joke be .

To think I was even being nice to rate the 'jokes'. Bush pig!
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
mustspin:

crush is when u make sum1 lie flat on the floor and u start jumping and pounding on him/her/it. thats a crush grin grin grin

bloord of geezus

what are my still doing n dis corrupt thread
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by mustspin: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^ u asked for the meaning na undecided undecided
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Shitz. . .studio so u believe mustspin?! So u think dats d meaning of crush?! Na wa o.

To av a crush on some1 means ur trippin for d person.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
who aske for your lousy explanation?

See i dont hav yo tym dis afternoon walaihi
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
Olodo simply admit u don't know it.
Ur practically beaming right now as i've taught u d meaning of crush. tongue
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
U win cool
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
@studio so you really do have a crush on booqee . I dont know that stupid people have crush on girls.Booqee no mind studio whenever he insults you know that he cant stand not having you.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Homar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
@studio so you really do have a crush on booqee . I dont know that stupid people have crush on girls.Booqee no mind studio whenever he insults you know that he cant stand not having you.
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by StudioCFR(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
Stop dragging my honourable name to the mud gutter boy

where did i wrote i ha a crush on booqee?

My name always in your mouth like toothpaste
everyday u got something new to talk about me
Re: Fire Fighter Stupidio by Ajibel(m): 2:01am On Dec 02, 2011
Mehn, see studio's grammatical annihilation. That yo blunder funny pass all of homar's dry collection

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chinese Punishment / Chassis And Airbags :-) / What Will U Du?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.