Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,170 members, 7,856,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Stumble On This Great Site - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Stumble On This Great Site (628 Views)

Great Site To Get Your Free Domain Name (.com,.org,.net). Hurry! / What Did You Stumble Upon On The Internet. / Make $5000 In A Month With This Great Offer. Dont Miss It for free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stumble On This Great Site by zinox64: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hello peeps, i found a great website and decided to share with you guys. the site is www.gadgetsdotetc.com.ng. I was looking for where to purchase an android tablet after reading about it online then i stumbled on this great site here in nigeria. I bought my tablet, it was shipped directly to my doorstep via UPS. I'm even typing this message with my brand new android tablet.
You need to visit the site, very friendly and superb customer service. You just tell them how you want it delivered to you. Large range of products to choose from. I really love my new android.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms That's Unique / Where Can I Do My IT In Abeokuta / Airtel 2+1 Bis Plan Is Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.