Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel (5268 Views)

3G Wireless Router With SIM Card Slot For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / 3g Wireless Router For Starcomms,mtn,zain,multilinks Usb Modem For Cafe/offices / 3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by FEMARY1: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
Browse the Internet at a dangerous speed on GLO and MTN.Just insert your SIM into this router.No need for MODEM,JUST SIM ONLY.Hehe!!!! Grin Grin Very cool for Offices,Homes and Cafes that need serious speed.
It also has 4LAN ports.It has 3 powerful antennas for wireless networks!!

Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by eduson002(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
Can I know the price?
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
is it rechargeable and whats the price
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
can we chat on skype or ymsg now
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by lastpage: 12:49am On May 01, 2012
I use the Starrcomms Internet SIM, can it work with this Router?

If it cant, do you have a Router that such Starcomms SIM can work with or can you recommend one to me please.
Tx.
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2012
if you have anyone that is rechargeable, i will be glad to have it. it should not be big or very heavy, this one is even bigger than my ipad that i need the router for
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by lastpage: 4:32am On May 08, 2012
femary2: Starcoms does not have internet sim neither will it work in this router.Only MTN,Airtel,GLO and Etisalat sims will work.
Say ONLY what you know!
I have a starcomm phone (CDMA) and it uses a SIM which l can pop into another CDMA-phone (done that twice now when the old phone gets "old"wink.
I also use starcomms IZAP USB data plan.
The USB device has a Starcomm SIM inside!
So, you're WRONG!
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by lastpage: 3:32am On May 09, 2012
Can you state the "features/Specifications" of this Router?
Like the "Bands" it works at, the Max. Up/Download speeds, Security features (firewall, packet filtering, e.t.c) it has so that one can make an informed decision.
Thank you.

Lastpage!
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by lastpage: 10:07am On May 13, 2012
Thanks for providing those "info".

Since Starcomms seems to be the better (of the largely "dial-up speed", so-called broadband!) of the Data packages (internet) that we have around, l was looking for something like this that l can use with their CDMA-type of connection.

I saw some on the Web that uses both GSM and CDMA technology and l hope you can add that to your product list as l am sure the demand for it will be exceedingly great, especially in a place like Lagos.
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by FEMARY1: 10:44pm On May 14, 2012
Few left in stock.
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by FEMARY1: 8:20am On May 17, 2012
Superb speed.
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by FEMARY1: 8:21am On May 17, 2012
Easy setup.
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by Infoseye(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2012
infoseye-ng..com
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by FEMARY1: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2012
Available in stock.
pick it up
Coretech products and Services
57 Awolowo Way
Ikeja
Lagos
+233268135591
Re: 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel by BankoleO1: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2012
Its not a matter of dangerous! It all depends on the Carrier Network, for instance if Glo network is slow this device does not make it faster in anyway its the same slowness you get! the Only nice feature of this device you can switch network providers effortlessly simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hair Clippers / Samsung S5, Samsung mega5.8, blackberry Q10, blackberry bold7 9720 all For Sale / Brand New Laptops(hp/dell/tosh): From 99k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.