Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Need A Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Woman (1009 Views)

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / Want To Meet A Woman With A Good Heart / I Need A Woman To Call My Wife This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Woman by Johnny(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2006
Lonely, a'm really lonely; I need a woman to start something serious with at nairaland. A beautifu , caring, educated and lovely lady(both single and single parent) who is interested should please view my profile and contact me on my personal inbox here on nairaland. I like exchanging flowers and letters with my friends, and my hobbies are writting and reading.

Seun, I hope I have not erred? <<you erred by posting in romance instead of dating zone>>
Re: I Need A Woman by drealnoni(f): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2006
give me your data maybe i could help.
Re: I Need A Woman by Fluffy(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2006
You're good looking, what's wrong with the Ladies in your city?
Don't you want them or is it the other way around?

Just curious smiley
Re: I Need A Woman by Johnny(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
Nothing wrong with them Fluffy, I like them as well. But are you always beautiful and well dressed? You are indeed very beautiful.
Re: I Need A Woman by Fluffy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thanks for the compliment. A girl always has to look her best, but you might run away if you see me first thing in the morning cheesy
(just kidding)
Anyway I hope you find yourself a nice girl soon.
Re: I Need A Woman by fish(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2006
cheesy :Johnny describe your chioce ie be specific with what u want! is it fat ladies, with fat bultox, or those slim lanky girls with long legs, or wild girls that can take u to clad 9 or ,,  no just say the type of woman u want and supply me your contact then i get u as many as you can handle.But remmember AID is real. shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Woman by Johnny(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2006
I don't need 'as many' Fish, I need just one. Moderate in size and height, but should be beautiful and caring.
Re: I Need A Woman by fish(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
what do u mean by just modrate why not talk like a matured man and send me your contact or u want a girl that will be caring to u through the net? i believe u want to meet her , ok i will get u one . send contact now. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Woman by Johnny(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2006
Fish, do u supply ladies? Thanks for your offer, but I am not interested in your kind of women, which you will supply in number. Good day.
Re: I Need A Woman by fish(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2006
JOHNNY you are just a baby with no focus, no direction, just cant finish what u started poor boy scared of pussy, i bet u, u will love me when am don with u. Anyway am not begging u to get my girls but since u openly said u want i woman i have offered u a cream for selection but u f/up anyway change ur mind then fill free to inform me.
Re: I Need A Woman by LEGSTRONG(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2007
Hahahahaha JOHNY is scared Lol, Cos a Fish wants to give you a good chick you are scared Lol Abeg Fish thanks for your offer jare you can go back to d sea when he's sure maybe he'll send for you. But JOHNY boy water girls are very pretty oh they usually bring you goodwill abi fish?
Re: I Need A Woman by yEnifex: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl From 18-20 Years, Who Is God Fearing. / . / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.