Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Final Match! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Final Match! (738 Views)

Preview: INEC Champions League Final Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Match! by McAdem: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2011
Three soccer players - Landon Donovan, Lionel Messi and David Beckham - are invited to heaven watch the World Cup final with God. God decides who will sit next to him by asking them the same question.

God asks Donovan first: "What do you believe?" Donovan says, "I believe in hard work and staying true to family, teammates and friends." God is impressed by the American and offers him a seat to his left.

God then turns to Messi and asks, "What do you believe?" Messi says, "I believe loyalty, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life." God is impressed and offers the Argentinian a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Beckham: "What do you believe?" Beckham then says, "I believe you're in my seat."
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Abacha And Ghadafi / Gej Is Not As Dull As Nlc Said: Check Out His Stats! / Riddle-riddle: ::njpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.