Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? (920 Views)

How Much Does A Brand New Prado Jeep Cost In Nigeria? / Cheap Naija Used 2006 Toyota Prado Jeep For Sale / Sales Of Prado Jeep 2010model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? by TOXTOX: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders, my younger brother sent a car to me from Europe like a year ago. I already have the possession of the car but he has problems with his other clients and has since absconded. I want to register the car and there is no paper. What can I do?
Re: Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? by gulfer: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
Few questions you need to ask yourself before going further:

1. How did the vehicle come into the country?
2. Why wait for a period close to one year before registering a car or are you a dealer who has decided to use?
3. Did you report the missing documents to the police station? And most important,
4. What could have made your brother to abscond after having problems with his 'Clients'?
Lastly, post the VIN number on this forum
Re: Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? by TOXTOX: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
, Oh sorry. He sent it through an agent. It was tha agent that absconded. However, I wanted to sell the car and since I've got other two cars that i'm using, I saw no need of adding another. I recently (last week) decided to give my Nissan Pathfinder to some1 as a gift, hence the decision not to sell off the Prado again.

1. The vehicle was adequately cleared fro Apapa by the Agent. I saw the papers then but I told him to take the car home. I however forgot to collect the papers after delivery.
2. Answered.
3. No. I've not reported coz I never even tot of the papers until now that i decided to use it.
4. The Agent - not my brother.

Thanx gulfer. I will expect realistic solution.
Re: Lost Port Documents Of My Prado Jeep - What Can I Do? by TOXTOX: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2011
peeps pls help!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Anyone Knows Cost Of Clearing Honda Crv 2004 At Lagos Port / Infinity Qx4 1999 Model / 2000/2001 Toyota 4runna Lather Seat 4x4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.