Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

We Need Marketers & Distributors For Armode & Telecom Cables - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Need Marketers & Distributors For Armode & Telecom Cables (872 Views)

Low And High Voltage Electrical Cables / Looking For Distributors For American Huggies,sizes 1,2,3,4 And 5 / Do U Need Marketers...............08051744119 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Marketers & Distributors For Armode & Telecom Cables by dealerman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
A UK based cable manufacturing company is looking for businessmen and women interested in marketing their range of armored cables and telecommunication cables.

You will have the opportunity of getting requested products from the company direct.

Available are armored cables of various sizes and capacity
Telecommunication cables of various sizes and specifications

If you' re interested pls call or email us:
hillcroftbranddsng@gmail.com
Re: We Need Marketers & Distributors For Armode & Telecom Cables by embassyman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
i would be interested but i dont know much about these cables, how do i cope
Re: We Need Marketers & Distributors For Armode & Telecom Cables by dealerman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2011
The cables in question here are the cables you and I are used to but these once are manufactured in Uk with Nigerian standard. I'll ask you a few questions.
Are you conversant with the cable business in Nigeria?
Do you have a warehouse or shop?
Do you have the zeal and passion to distribute this products?
Further more based on the information you'll give me I'll forward to you a complete brochure of the products available for export.

(1) (Reply)

50,000mt Of Ago Available @ 121+1 (with P.o.p) / Osram And General Electric Lighting Products And Energy Bulbs Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.