Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. (17787 Views)

Why I Speak Big Grammar..patrick Obiahiagbon. / The Big Grammar Thread. . . .obahiagbonicastic!!!! (enter The Place) / Hello Guyz, Propose To Me Wid Big Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. by christyray: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
The timidity of omnipotent is the commencement of sagacity and the noesis of the celestial is aprehension
Meaning_the fear of the lord is the begining of wisdom and the knowledge of the holy one is understanding
Re: Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. by SkyBEEZ: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wat is the latest news

1 Like

Re: Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. by christyray: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Infidelity begun omnipotent is mine
simply means if God is
with me who
can stand against me.
Re: Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. by Stalemate(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Aluta to pessimism, optimism to the utmost agitation. Headway is incontrovertiblly on the horizon. MEANING: No to doubt, hope is what we require. Success is undoubtedly about to happen...
Escapade pervaded and inherented by a gastronomic and delectable delicacy, the aroma metamorphosised me into a stupefying and stupendous state. MEANING: Delicious meal is present throughout an adventurious act. The aroma put me in a state of shock and impressiveness...!

I just can't fathom the nostalgia of being inherent in a vaudevilles. MEANING: I can't understand the past experience of being present in an event imbued with entertainment.
Re: Verbosity or "Big Grammar" Thread. by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
With the many bored children here, let’s see more contribution. I never indulged in this because English is enjoyable when easy to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yo Momma Joke 4 Pidgin / Humourous Romance Jokes / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.