Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Please After This First Bank Interview What Next - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please After This First Bank Interview What Next (753 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please After This First Bank Interview What Next by bailo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
please people i would like to know what te next move will be after we have had this interview.are we going to be contacted or do we check thier website to know those of us who are sucessful.abeg someone should jist me about the pay package of firstbank cos am hearing so many confussing things.thanks
Re: Please After This First Bank Interview What Next by Sean25(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
Its simple, after the first bank interview, you wait and pray if you believe in that
Re: Please After This First Bank Interview What Next by Gettolove(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
bailo:

please people i would like to know what te next move will be after we have had this interview.are we going to be contacted or do we check their website to know those of us who are sucessful.abeg someone should jist me about the pay package of firstbank because am hearing so many confussing things.thanks

The way forward is to start checking their web site everyday to confirm if you are shortlisted for medical. I did the interview last year and was denied medical.
Re: Please After This First Bank Interview What Next by Mishie: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
Expect results in two weeks, the closest being in a weeks time. this ofcourse however depends on what their plans for recruitment are, as in how soon do they want a batch for induction and how ready are they to commence induction. the norm is to check their website from this weekend thru next weekend. ofcourse, sometimes you get text messages inviting for induction or medicals before induction, and it is important that you keep your contact mobile active withing these weeks.
i was part of their earlier interview in May as well as the just concluded one last weekend. we keep our fingers crossed but i'm up beat God's got my back this term.
lets pray,
Amen!\see you in Kano/jos/lagos, !

(1) (Reply)

British Council Feedback / Summary Of Today's Zenith Interview:very Important 4 All Expecting To B Called / Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.