Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Thanks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanks (1312 Views)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree / Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by aariwa(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
….
Re: Thanks by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
aariwa:

nairalanders and just wise please i need your help on this.i recently met an agent who told me that he can help me to secure admission into a malaysian university for masters degree study whereby the[b] first six months will be spent in malaysia and the remaining six months spent in australia or new zealand.[/b]he said its common among many schools in malaysia.please is this possible.please i need your help on this because i dont want to get stuck in malaysia.i have heard so many bad stories about the country .thank you for your attention.i am very grateful all.

Don't be deceived, if don't want to waste your money and time then stay away from that agent.

If you want to study in any of those countries then apply directly.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
Justwise is totally right. Just stay away from dat agent. He's just after your money. I have a relative who is in malaysia and its totally bleeped I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ malaysia. No jobs, currupt police and racist. Apply directly τ̅☺ the country and run away from that agent. My relative knows of lots of nigerians in malaysia and their agents deceived them by saying all sort regarding work and transfers τ̅☺ other countries,
Re: Thanks by wanaj0: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
justwise:

Don't be deceived, if don't want to waste your money and time then stay away from that agent.

If you want to study in any of those countries then apply directly.

Not really. There are many schools in Malaysia offering UK or Australian degree. They do provide opportunities for you to have part of your studies in Malaysia and the remainder in Australia or UK. For example, Curtin University in Australia has campuses in Malaysia (Miri for example) and many students start off in Malaysia and go to Australia to complete their studies. Nottingham has the same arrangement.

Not sure though IF the same applies to a one year masters programme. You also need to confirm IF the fees will change if you transfer.

For starters, why dont you ask for the name of the school and contact them directly? Why do you need an agent to process your admission?
Re: Thanks by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
wanaj0:

Not really. There are many schools in Malaysia offering UK or Australian degree. They do provide opportunities for you to have part of your studies in Malaysia and the remainder in Australia or UK. For example, Curtin University in Australia has campuses in Malaysia (Miri for example) and many students start off in Malaysia and go to Australia to complete their studies. Nottingham has the same arrangement.

Not sure though IF the same applies to a one year masters programme. You also need to confirm IF the fees will change if you transfer.

For starters, why dont you ask for the name of the school and contact them directly? Why do you need an agent to process your admission?

That is my point and i don't think the transfer thing will be applied to Msc courses.
Re: Thanks by wanaj0: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

That is my point and i don't think the transfer thing will be applied to Msc courses.

Never say never. He should find out. I know schools that allows you to do that for their MBA programme. You basically continue in another campus if for any reason you have to relocate from where your current centre is located.

In Malaysia there are many UK and Australia schools with campuses there. The attraction is to pay 'cheap' tuition while getting a 'uk' degree.
Re: Thanks by bokolala: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
justwise plz hep me, i want to comfirm if it is possible to cancel an appointment meant for abj and take up a new one in lagos?plz its urgent
Re: Thanks by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
bokolala:

justwise plz hep me, i want to comfirm if it is possible to cancel an appointment meant for abj and take up a new one in lagos?plz its urgent

Did you book appointment in both places? Why not contact the embassy and ask they to switch your appointment to Lagos and see what they will say?

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Qatar Made Easy / Settle With Your Partner In London / An Accident Just Occurred In Agbado Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.