Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

*~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (7583 Views)

Poll: The poster of the year is?

omo_to_dun: 24% (18 votes)
skydancer: 25% (19 votes)
ekt_bear: 50% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here / *~Javanian Voted Programming Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
Naijiriyaa, rigging everywhere, kai!!.

ekt is good too
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ektbear: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
lol

I very much suspect this win, personally.

Seems very questionable (and by "very" I mean "extremely")
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

lol

I very much suspect this win, personally.

Seems very questionable (and by "very" I mean "extremely"wink
just bask in the moment!! grin grin
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
and @omo_to_dun

even though u didn't win, you are very well respected here, and we appreciate and value your input. Thank you!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
Thanks buddy. But I wouldn't have had it any other way. I deeply feel that the crown went to the right man. I have been following ekt_bear's posts for a long time and I have always been impressed.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ektbear: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
Is there any chance you'll be impressed enough to respond to the email I sent you? grin

Hehe
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ ekt_bear

I am terribly sorry. I feel so ashamed. It is not the case that I do not have time, I just, for some reason, have chosen not to read my mail. I'll reply you when I wake up.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ektbear: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
Cool. Check it out, let me know what you think.

I think there is a lot of potential with the project. And even if you aren't terribly interested, some of the components I'm willing to pay money for. So that is another possibility.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
The real winner is actually omo_to_dun, so sorry that he was out-rigged by bad-belle people
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
this one too is cancellled
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Funny, the voting process of nairaland is too fraudulent. I am aware that rigging took place on all the boards of nairaland.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
nope not in all sections, they were monitored, most of this 50+ votes where added late last nite/early hours of today.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^^well, i am closer to the badt guys on nairaland than you are (being a badt guy myself), rigging has been taking place before the final days, right from the first day the polls came up.  Just that some of them were carefully monitored, not the cork style

Maybe not all the boards sha, but many of the boards, not just technology
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
i monitored the polls daily, so i know where is rigged or not.

its very easy to know.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
@mukina2
I don't think you need to cancel this one, because even omo_to_dun is ok with the result smiley smiley
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am sorry all the others ones in affected sections have been canceled too smiley

only thing is i cant remember the exact number of votes before it got rigged but Omo_t0_ dun was winning
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Mobinga: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
You guys take this too seriously.

However, I thought omo_to_dun would lead this. But even when I voted a while back, it was Ekt_Bear ahead of SkyDancer which was ahead of Omo_To_Dun.

I'm incredulous of the result, because Omo_To_Dun is without doubt the best programming section poster of the year.

But, there should be IP checks in place, how can the system allow 50+ votes from a singular IP in 12 hours? embarassed
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2012:

@ Mukbot

You are an i[/i]diot. We have been voting a long time ago; our frequency simply increased yesterday.

[i]Do not mess with the Corks
I am surprised they did not notice that i too have been rigging this votes right from the start - read sometime i said in the first page of this thread
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ekt_Bear, Congrats.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2012
The  winner before the rigging was omo_to_dun

congrats Sir.

smiley
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

The  winner before the rigging was omo_to_dun

congrats Sir.

smiley
Is / Was? I thought the vote was cancelled, the winner is the corks jor!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
Omo_to_dun has been declared winner,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
IbroSaunks:

Omo_to_dun has been declared winner,
Immagine, after the celebration. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by skydancer: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
The only point in this was tradition of NL, nothing more, so let's focus on the real task this year guys (we need world-competitive programmers). It wasn't even a fair competition smiley

Happy New Year y'all smiley
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^what was not fair about it? Afteral, rigging happens in real world voting too. . . .

(1) (2) (3)

Facebook Programming Challenge Question / A New Search Engine / Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.