Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : (945 Views)

A Mathematical Expresssion To Wish You Merry Christmas (pix) / Tips For A Merry Xmas & Prosperous New Year. / I Wish You All A Merry Christmas And A Prosperous New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by bingbagbo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
erm. . .

i just returned from the ttoilet and had a nice time shittzing! but i forgot to go with T ROLL, so i came back to continue eatng my rice and stew and just decided to wish you all a merry xmas and a happy new year. . .

bye! undecided
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by Ajibel(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2011
Bad grammer : 'MARY XMAS'
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by bunmioguns(m): 2:50am On Dec 02, 2011
*covering his nose out of thread*
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by bighead1(m): 2:59am On Dec 02, 2011
^^ ;d ;d
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by bingbagbo(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2011
Ajibel:

this class 6 girl too angry angry

bp!! angry angry
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by sylve11: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2011
big head:

^^ ;d ;d

mr. bighead where have u been? grin cool
Re: I Wish You All A Mary Xmas And A Prosperous New Year And : by bingbagbo(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2011
Ajibel:

get brighter grammer for upper primary! grin

(1) (Reply)

Window Shopping. Ladies, Its On! / Is A Joke / I Need This Range Rover Evoque From You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.