Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

*~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (7812 Views)

Poll: Who is your Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year?

justwise: 47% (9 votes)
Dunddy: 52% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. 2009 edition was won by freelance https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369017.0.html, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user(or should we allow 2?)
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned(why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defense of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

If you need any help please do not hesitate to let me know
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmm. . . . . .This is interesting
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by vicsun: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2011
How to do? and wat is the prize for this? am nt getting u
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2011
I would nominate Monsieur Justwise.
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by smile4kenn(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
what sort of rubbish is this with all this meaningless awards. I thought this was a forum site

wasting homepage space,
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ishilove: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2011
I nominate Justwise. Dude 's always bashing 'em scammers
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
Apathy is rife but the show must go on,

I nominate Dunddy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=228613

He was immensely helpful to me and a lot of others during our NBplc and BAT recruitment process; without him i simply wouldn't be where i am today.

So final nominations are:

1) justwise with 2 nominations
2) Dunddy with 1 nominations

Voting ends on December 30th; get clicking!
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by maxdosh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2011
whats going on
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by topconlacj: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Dunddy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
hmmm, I'm flaterred.
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 4:12am On Dec 29, 2011
^o boy, your username funny oh wink

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
Voted smiley
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Dunddy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
jackpot:

^o boy, your username funny oh wink

thanks

jackpot:

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink [/b][/color]

do u have to ask?
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2011
Wow what a close race; the people have spoken!

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen the 2011 Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year is,
Dunddy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=228613
Keep doing what you do sir. Congrats!

Well done justwise https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=324526 , better luck next time.
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Dun. That was close mahn!
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by omolasgidi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dunddy my boy, way to go, omo mi no ni e
Re: *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Yomit2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dunddy, congrats. U really deserve d award. Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Savannah Bank Reopens / Desopadec Job Warri / Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.