Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? (764 Views)

FIFA Announce 3 Ballon D’or Finalists:messi, Franck Ribery & Cristiano Ronaldo / Bayern's Franck Ribery Wins European Player Award / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? by medube(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
Have you guys seen this guy play in Bayern Munich?

He was very instrumental at the world cup for France and is even better at club level. His ball control and footwork is really something. France seems to have gotten a good replacement for Zizou in their national squad, don't you think?
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? by ochocinco1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
I actually thought he was disappointing at the world cup

Wasnt very decisive at times I thot

No electric pace, average sized, and without the panache of zizouon the ball
but the guy has skills.

I would compare him to Joe Cole actually. undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? by mukina2: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
Scar face

He's a very good . I was praying for AW to sign him sad

I know he's a fantastic French demon grin a midfielder His ability to accelarate past defenders, to make hard and accurate passes to teammates in front of goal is just awesome cheesy shocked
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? by medube(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
mukina2:

Scar face

He's a very good . I was praying for AW to sign him sad

I know he's a fantastic French demon grin a midfielder His ability to accelarate past defenders, to make hard and accurate passes to teammates in front of goal is just awesome cheesy shocked

I won't be surprised if he joins Arsenal. A lot of French players have joined since Arsene Wenger came to the team grin

You suppose know he go make way from him brother to benefit tongue cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Franck Ribery? by mukina2: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
Medube grin
I wanted Wenger to sign him before Bayern did angry but those Germans angry ehhh . . . grin they had plans for him .
Sexy Demon grin

(1) (Reply)

16 Goals In Three Matches, Is Manchester United Back On Track? / Give Grant A Chance / Phcn Gives Assurance On Regular Power Supply During The U-17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.