Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? (8200 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by desperatem(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
I got infected with staphylococcus about 8yrs ago and i have not been able to treat it succesfully. Does anyone know how deadly this staph is?
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by lolaluv1(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
Go and see a Urologist in a good hospital. Because the more you use antibiotics inappropriately, the more resistant it becomes. In a male, the staph bacteria invades your prostrate, which makes it difficult to treat because no antibiotic can penetrate the prostrate effectively. Seeing a Urologist will expose you to methods of managing your condition. DO THAT ASAP. Also, try to get your immune system up so that your natural defense system will fight the bacteria. . . .

To answer your question, Staph can become deadly when it infects your kidneys thereby causing a kidney infection and subsequent damage or causes blood sepsis (when the bacteria gets into your blood and over powers your immune system).
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by desperatem(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
The bacteria is in my fluid, and my urine but its not yet in my blood. how do i do a immune system test? its funny
how acnes covered my face for the past 5 years angry sad sad, i am wondering maybe my immune system is down. please enlighten me more
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by johnugwu: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
pls how does one knw he is infected wit it?
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by lolaluv1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

You go for a urine culture and an analysis of your spe[i]r[/i]m in a lab.

@desperatem
The thing is; the constant antibiotics which you're probably using is causing you to have low immune system and is making the staph bacteria stronger. While many people see staph as an STI, it is not. Try to give those antibiotics a rest and see a friendly urologist as I advised. It will be better in the long run, than taking any antibiotic given to you in a lab. Urologists are specialized in those kinds of stuff.

Also watch your diet. Cut sugar down to the barest minimum. Eat a lot of vegetables and take a lot of vitamin C daily (as this helps your immune system). Stress also makes your immune low. So try to de-stress your environs and stay positive.
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by johnugwu: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^^^
no symptoms or u just walk into the lab and ask for d culture test
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by uthamaputi: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2011
i agree with you the above person,
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by desperatem(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Lola, Thanks so much for the enlightening. but i have a question, how come you know a lot about the so called staph bacteria? are you a doctor or what? and please who is a Urologists? and how do i get in touch with one?
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by Fesisko(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
staph is s deadly disease that has caused many damages to people.symptoms includes:constant headache,weight loss,feverish condition,loss of sperm count/watery sperm,stomach noise,etc.so if u re experiencing these symptoms,simply go n see a doctor.you can google staph for information.
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by efepro(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
@Lola.evrythng u said is so true.
Staph is d most difficult STD,STI or UTI to treat among :
A chlamydia
B Syphilis
C Gonorrhea etc it's difficult to treat becos of its nature and resistance to drugs,especially orthodox drugs.
Fesisko:

symptoms includes: constant headache,weight loss,feverish condition,loss of Fluid count/watery Fluid,stomach noise,weak erection.
If u're experiencing the above,Go for the following test
1. Urine M/C/S
2. Urethral Swap
3. VDRL

NOTE: before going to lab for test, u MUST stop d use any antibiotic atleast a week before test.
If u r already aware that u hav staph after lab confirmation and unable to get rid of it, contact me(see email below).I know who can take care of it with herbal remedy.
Re: How Deadly Is Staphylococcus? by greedie1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of Health Interns By Dr Kene (mbbs) / Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday / Top 8 Health Benefits Of Orange Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.