Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Beyonce’s Baby Due Date Kept Secret For Protection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce’s Baby Due Date Kept Secret For Protection (702 Views)

Unity Bank New MD Tomi Somefun’s Best Kept Secret Revealed / Kate Middleton Reveals Gender And Official Due Date Of Her 2nd Royal Baby / Did Kanye West Just Reveal Kim's Due-date???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Baby Due Date Kept Secret For Protection by GossipGirl: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2011
Beyonce opens up to Katie Couric about her pregnancy on Friday night’s 20/20. As many speculate over the due date of Beyonce’s baby, the singer reveals that she deserves and needs protection to enjoy her day with her family and soon to be boy or girl.

“The truth is, it’s safety. I just want to make sure I can have a peaceful day. And I want to make sure my child is protected. There are certain things that are so far [out] … it doesn’t even upset you,” she continued.  “Other rumors do take a toll.”

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/02/beyonces-baby-due-date-kept-secret-for-protection/

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Pregnant News Tops Twitter’s 16 Biggest Moments Of 2011 / Seyi Law And Princess On Comedy Battle / Trafford Hotel Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.