Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl (11751 Views)

Photos: Tyra Banks Passionately Kisses Bow Wow On Bet’s 106 And Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by anonymous6(f): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
"Former supermodel and talk show host Tyra Banks stopped by the “Wendy Williams Show” and talked about her love life with her longtime boyfriend John Utendahl. Also, Banks reveals if she wants to get married and have kids with Utendahl.

John Utendahl is the owner of the Utendahl Group, one of the largest African American-owned investment banking group in the United States. Utendahl is considered to be one of the most successful African Americans on Wall Street. Utendahl earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Long Island University and acquired a MBA from Columbia University."

http://ballerwives.com/2011/10/20/tyra-banks-speaks-on-her-relationship-with-longtime-boyfriend-john-utendahl-video/
(video in the link)

Tyra Banks & Boyfriend
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by Kandy4me(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
I like that Tyra
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by anonymous6(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Kandy4me:

I like that Tyra

I know, I'm happy for her
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by Sinachay: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
Boy. . .she has finally graduated from dating riff-raffs.
Impressive. kiss
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by anonymous6(f): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2011
Sinachay:

Boy. . .she has finally graduated from dating riff-raffs.
Impressive. kiss

I agree, they look cute together
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tyra Banks is the Most Popular Model On Social Media

Source: http://totnaija..com/2013/03/tyra-banks-is-most-popular-model-on.html

Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by Chinwem(f): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
No wonder she went back to school to get an MBA
They look good together
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by BabyCakes(f): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
She dated Tyler Perry... Does that make him a riff raff undecided
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by anonymous6(f): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
BabyCakes: She dated Tyler Perry... Does that make him a riff raff undecided

really?
Re: Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl by anonymous6(f): 4:29am On May 01, 2013
Orikinla: Tyra Banks is the Most Popular Model On Social Media

Source: http://totnaija..com/2013/03/tyra-banks-is-most-popular-model-on.html

interesting thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

See This Lagos Female Club Owner Flaunts Her Big Bo*obs By Exposing In Public [P / Celebrity Blogger Gift Amadi, CEO Amagitesblog.com Celebrates Her Birthday / Beauty Of Black Celebrities - A-Z List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.