Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (6406 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Nateevs: 16% (8 votes)
coogar: 16% (8 votes)
dayokanu: 66% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Yorisb: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
High_Chief:

This pathern of voting na wa oh. Anyways, just voted

Lol. Shey u sef see wetin I dey see? grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by hannie: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is a seriously flawed thread . . .

It should have had notable names like COOGAR, NATEEVS, IBIME, STEALTHY, AJANLEKOKO, DUDUSPACE, DEBOSKY, DAYOKANU, STARBOARD, AJANLEKOKO, FBS to make up a probable 10-man list . . .thereafter the list gets pruned to 3 or 5, then voting can commence . . .

Then again . . .as much as Dayokanu is my protegee, I find it hard understanding what more he has had outstanding in the year than his usally DJ-ing when a rival team fails . . .

is his frequent ''yebariba somboribobo'' that meaningful that he would earn a top 3 nomination for that shyte?

or is it because he is the only 'sane' Nazi around?

Nonsense and Ingredients!!!  angry

As for Coogar . . .my take is this: give him the title and you wont be wrong for having rewarded the most CONSISTENT poster in NL history as far as sports is concerned . . .in fact when the history of NL, is written, peeps like Jackal, Debosky, Akolawole and Mukina would have their names etched in DIAMOND  grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dyabman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^
wetin dey pain u now. .  grin

Despite he never agrees Ramirez is a kind of chelsea player , i'll still vote for him! cool
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eyoniggar(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Who else if it aint DK? He's posts are always on point and he's almost on every thread. I BOW@DAT.

Besides, he lays down facts,proofs,points down with no sentiments/beef talk attached,it feels like you can hear him talk in person.

The only difference in his post on this section would be asking his mistresses, Mukina, Bluediva etc to come to bed sharp sharp.

I VOTE DK.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Na Ifa save you today. If you hadnt won, na that ball you for chop all thru 2012.
Congrats.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jarus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
DK retained his trophy. Congrats man
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
So, DK active for this section.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Dk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by hannie: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
See Ojoro . . . angry

DK couldnt have won this . . .NEVER!

It doesnt add up at all cool
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
people rigged on other sections but the madness didnt reach here. Thank God smiley

I am glad people sometimes forget about our world.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimshay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats DK!!! Now, as its custom in Naziland, go and w@N-K a gorilla.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=28pt]MY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH[/size]

ALL of una dey craze. Una dey follow me contezt errection shuo? i bow for una o

Anyway. Even though I was elected democratically, I yam hereby Shanging the prostitution constitution unilaterally.

I hereby ban all electoral activities for the next 12 months. If you are not satisied, You are all welcomed to protest in the streets of Syria.

For those that are frustrated, My govt has contacted Julius Berger to erect several thousand gallows in all the Geo-Political zones You can chook your neck hinside to show your grievances.

Also even though there wont be electrisity supply eksept in the Presidential kuotas, We would ensure that we have functioning transformers on all junctions so disgruntled elements can hug en masse

To my opponents First of all Mr Nateevs: I bow for you o. If dem leave you, You go push plane start. You sef wan dey follow me dey drag. You don see Fatai Rolling Dollars for Mr Universe before? You sef wan win. Leave hinternet if you are not satisfied meet me for Ojuelegba Under bridge I go beat you well rub sand sand for your face join.

To my other hopponeint Mr Konga or wetin dem dey call you.

To those that want to celebrate my victory and declare their loyalty, Youi should present your wife to me for a whole weekend. This is the unltinmate show of respect to the Hemperror.

As I don win so these are my 7 point agenda

BAYERN fans: Since we are the blue blooded elite fans on this forum you are free to make your own rules and change it at any time, You are free to bully any fan especially clubs with less than 4 CL titles cool cool

Manure fans: Make una make sure you win that Europa cup and be crowned the King of lesser and inferior teams for Europe. We need a worthy succesor to FC Porto, Atletico madrid etc failure to win that me and una don enter the same trouser

GAYYNERS aka Arsenal fans: Una don enter another round of wahala, Any loss of point na 2 hours of Hard core Apala and TerryG music on una thread. At the end of season, failure to win trophy is a crime punishable by Akpakoing.

Shekpe fans aka Chelsea fans: Una must to sell Fernando Torres or make him begin score anything short of that, Na wahala between me and you. And I no wan see nonsense argument on una threead again

Liverpool Scousers: Its either your thread becomes active or we merge it with equally dead threads like AC Milans we are saving space

AC Milan fans: See above

Barcelona fans: Ok una own don do, No be only una dey Europe, No be only una we come watch, Shuo!!! reach make you remain for others but one task, Ensure Mourinhoe remains without the La Liga and try your best to frustrate him out of Spain, Una fit contact Boko Haram for their services at discounted rate

Real Madrid fans: Just ensure you play well beat every team in La Liga 10-0 but make sure you lose the La Liga title to Barca and CL to Bayern your CL husband. You can manage with Copa dey Rey. That one don do you, No dey do Long throat

Tottenham fans: My only mission for you is to ensure you beat GAYYners and finish ahead of them in the table. Thats a trophy on its own

ALL OTHER FANS: You dont count If you are not satisfied, write a petition and post it here, otherwise you can go to Yobe and do evangelism for Boko Haram

Cheers
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by edoyad(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hopeless donkey. Arsenal Fans make up 65.9% of this section so i know for a fact we made you win sucker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
OMG!! Dayo haff lost it  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
edoyad:

Hopeless donkey. Arsenal Fans make up 65.9% of this section so i know for a fact we made you win sucker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.

dayokanu:

If you are not satisied, You are all welcomed to protest in the streets of Syria.

For those that are frustrated, My govt has contacted Julius Berger to erect several thousand gallows in all the Geo-Political zones You can chook your neck hinside to show your grievances.

Also even though there wont be electrisity supply eksept in the Presidential kuotas, We would ensure that we have functioning transformers on all junctions so disgruntled elements can hug en masse

otherwise you can go to Yobe and do evangelism for Boko Haram
Cheers

You have 4 options choose one!!
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by OAM4J: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Anyway. Even though I was elected democratically, I yam hereby Shanging the prostitution constitution unilaterally.

I hereby ban all electoral activities for the next 12 months. If you are not satisied, You are all welcomed to protest in the streets of Syria.

To my opponents First of all Mr Nateevs: I bow for you o. If dem leave you, You go push plane start. You sef wan dey follow me dey drag. You don see Fatai Rolling Dollars for Mr Universe before? You sef wan win. Leave hinternet if you are not satisfied meet me for Ojuelegba Under bridge I go beat you well rub sand sand for your face join.

To those that want to celebrate my victory and declare their loyalty, Youi should present your wife to me for a whole weekend. This is the unltinmate show of respect to the Hemperror.

BAYERN fans: Since we are the blue blooded elite fans on this forum you are free to make your own rules and change it at any time, You are free to bully any fan especially clubs with less than 4 CL titles cool cool

Manure fans: Make una make sure you win that Europa cup and be crowned the King of lesser and inferior teams for Europe. We need a worthy succesor to FC Porto, Atletico madrid etc failure to win that me and una don enter the same trouser

GAYYNERS aka Arsenal fans: Una don enter another round of wahala, Any loss of point na 2 hours of Hard core Apala and TerryG music on una thread. At the end of season, failure to win trophy is a crime punishable by Akpakoing.

Shekpe fans aka Chelsea fans: Una must to sell Fernando Torres or make him begin score anything short of that, Na wahala between me and you. And I no wan see nonsense argument on una threead again

Liverpool Scousers: Its either your thread becomes active or we merge it with equally dead threads like AC Milans we are saving space

Barcelona fans: Ok una own don do, No be only una dey Europe, No be only una we come watch, Shuo!!! reach make you remain for others but one task, Ensure Mourinhoe remains without the La Liga and try your best to frustrate him out of Spain, Una fit contact Boko Haram for their services at discounted rate

Real Madrid fans: Just ensure you play well beat every team in La Liga 10-0 but make sure you lose the La Liga title to Barca and CL to Bayern your CL husband. You can manage with Copa dey Rey. That one don do you, No dey do Long throat

Tottenham fans: My only mission for you is to ensure you beat GAYYners and finish ahead of them in the table. Thats a trophy on his own

ALL OTHER FANS: You dont count If you are not satisfied, write a petition and post it here, otherwise you can go to Yobe and do evangelism for Boko Haram

Cheers

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin You don craze finish grin

Congrats bro.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emperoh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
Bia Dayo, alusi Okija asked me to find out hif is Juju melecine work?
. . . . as u come dey post like this, i thank God thati u are now the Poster of the year

If notu, i willi for like to close down this seksion. . . .meanwhile, bia tuo m nkwu for your victori.
Anything short of Moet, Alusi Okija emeghasia ihe o melu.

In meantime, kwangratulations!!

dayokanu:

Is this how spell my name? Now pay respect in the appropriate manner to me
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Tottenham fans: My only mission for you is to ensure you beat GAYYners and finish ahead of them in the table. Thats a trophy on his own

Cheers

the most thoughtless, the most ill-advised & the most illogical acceptance speech on the planet.
you shame other posters on this section with this baloney. haba - type with respect intact for a minute naaa.

lest i forget. . . . .congrats! cheesy
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by hannie: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Cheers

u no dey shame?

at ur age u still dey contest for title wey no come with money? grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
No comment undecided
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by coogar: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2011
hannie:

u no dey shame?

at your age u still dey contest for title wey no come with money? grin

haba - dayo is only 45 now. grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Akolawole(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2011
Congrat Dayoooo

For your consistency over the years, 11 gbosas for you.

i hope you dey cage Debo, Jackal and others from the enemies camp.

Well done bro!
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2011
Eventually you guys listened to me and had sufficient sympathy for Dayo to make him feel relevant;after two years of nominating the bundes-loner,there's more fun in Siberia than in the Bundes-shytza cheesy cheesy.Please let me know the day we will vote for the "best EPL section poster on nairaland,then I will know to back a certain Jack**.
Anyway,congratulobia Dayo,those of us who understand politics,know who to support in order not to lose on our investment,maybe sometime in the future,you Dayo will come to this realisation and stop wasting your political sympathies/support on perrenial losers;be they ex military tyrants,fake/fraudulent religious leaders or a combination of both;mmmhmm you know what I'm talking about  wink wink
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by usbcable(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2011
dayokanu:

May is just round the corner
see you at the other side, but dont be disappointed when FC Hollywood gets knocked out by BASELona

congrats to the only ''sane'' nazi in town
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ogazi007(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
For the love and respect you have shown to Barca,i say congratulationz.i will email your suggestions to Pep and the bois.we will deliver the final knock out to Mou in april.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2012
Congrats my boy. grin
Thanks for being the number 1 Torres critic.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by olodo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by manmustwac(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Cheers
@ dayokanu
don't worry we are going to finish above the arsenal even if thats all we manage to do this season grin grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by AjanleKoko: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Well well.
So dayo put Miss Sharon Coogar to the sword (among others grin).

dayokanu:

hehehe.
No be our fault say we too FAAAYYYNEEE!!!!

Not to worry about Moanrinho and Cristina. We don settle them with 2 cups of hair gel grin
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by chic2pimp(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ha, I Laff In NaziMunich!
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
dayokanu:

A supposed graduate wrote this sorry piece.
This is an indictment on the credibility of this forum.
If someone who cannot put his views across properly is poster of the year, woe betide all of us.
Re: *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by adebayo201: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
StarBoard:

A supposed graduate wrote this sorry piece.
This is an indictment on the credibility of this forum.
If someone who cannot put his views across properly is poster of the year, woe betide all of us.

badt boy!!! grin grin grin

wel dayokanu has been tried and find wanting undecided wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) / Liverpool Vs Leicester City: EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 27th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.