Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Efuah Am Back For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Efuah Am Back For You (4338 Views)

Where Is Sister Efuah ? / The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2007
i don't care about the fact that you are married or you have a son, my instincts, my heart, soul, spirit and everything within me tells me that we are meant to be together. i have tried getting over you but still, it's been fruitless. please take me out of your ingnore list and let's sort things out. i beg of you plsssssssss cry

i don't care about the insults some nose pokers will rain on me here angry and i don't care about your husband either, let's sort things out, chat with me please and we will be happy together cry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Easybaby(f): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2007
*peeps in*

@efuah . . .There you are! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Raymond88(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2007
darlingD:

i don't care about the fact that you are married or you have a son, my instincts, my heart, soul, spirit and everything within me tells me that we are meant to be together. i have tried getting over you but still, it's been fruitless. please take me out of your ingnore list and let's sort things out. i beg of you plsssssssss cry

i don't care about the insults some nose pokers will rain on me here angry and i don't care about your husband either, let's sort things out, chat with me please and we will be happy together cry

That girl has gotten you [size=13pt]WHIPPED[/size] son. grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by saucekid(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2007
@ poster,

did you not read the 12 commandments in school? thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife!!!!!!!!

i go take this mata personal and tell effuah's husband to beat the living daylight out of you if you no comot eye for him woman.

abi gals no dey your area? oju kokoro shiooooooooooo
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by efuah(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2007
darling or whatever u call yourself, please leave me alone!! angry
why are u still dreaming huh?? are u mad or smthng? cnt u see NO whn u see one?
leave me alone please angry
GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!! hung yourself n die, see if i will waste a night's sleep
over your nuisance!! ofunu!!
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2007
efuah what is "ofunu"? i guess it's an insult in ur language but am ok.
u have this lovely son kiss i want to be his father, dnt bother about it dear
don't give nose pokers the reason to insult me. i have a lot to tell u but not thru nl.

take me out of your ignore list and let's talk cry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Joey82(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2007
I guess efuah's got an email addy on her profile , why not discuss with her in private through that email, must u come public to declare ur intention?

Besides, she's said it times without number that she's married with a son and u cant prove other wise, i therefor suggest u shouldn't lead her to temptation huh.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
Madness, 100% madness
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
NOIBMUUL:

Madness, 100% madness
don't insult me abeg angry na ur mama n papa b mad, infact u yourself, u are 200% mad! shioo

@joye82, i have tried that but she blocked my mails, i kno who ever she's married to is not the
best for her, my instincts tells me we're meant to be together
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Easybaby(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
@efuah . . .pls, calm down . . .you are going too far. This is just a forum, hence the dude is entitled to his opinions undecided
just take it easy . . .this is love madness cheesy grin

@poster . . .pls, use your tongue to count your tooth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
easybaby, am not mad angry what do u mean by i should use my tongue to count my teeth
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Easybaby(f): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
@darlingD . . .I'm afraid, you didn't get me right undecided. I didn't say you are mad . . .but "love madness"
That is, love is madness not you tongue
Beside, when you have finished counting your teeth,you will understand what efuah has meant cheesy grin tongue
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by tonia2000(f): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
This is pure performance sad
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Joey82(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
@efuah
There's a way u can talk this guy 2 calmness, remember d strength of a woman can resolve any shit. This reminds me of "the concubine " by elechi amadi but @poster remember efuah is not a concubine
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by finekid(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hmmn, I didn’t know love could be by might! Wonders shall never end, I tell you grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by Easybaby(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
@sillyboy . . .why are you laughing and shocked undecided
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sylvao2000(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
@poster---- leave her alone she is married with a son hmmmmm what a hell is wrong with you are you out of ur mind cant you understand what marriege is, if you dont then think about this ( how about one day when you get married and someone hiting on ur wife just like this both in public forum what will you do ) some guys get themself into trouble most time,

Remember what goes around comes around. same thing will happen to your family someday, LEAVE HER ALONE OOOO a word is enough for the wise, l am sure this is cause by lack of job opportunity in Nigeria, or could this be madness or too much book? , me l dont know
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by chistiana(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
This stuff is complicated,

we dont have to judge, who know if Efuah love's him, she might not want to stab her husband heart.

@darlingD u have to take every thing easy, Love is so selfish, it can give but never returns.

takes time thou, so life is full of suspense man. give her enough time. she's married with a son, u can't just expect her to dump her responsibilities and come over to u cause u have a fantasy.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Easybaby.

Isn't all these crazy and funny? Definately someone is more crazy than myself! grin

@ Christiana.

A woman in love hardly acts like Efuah is doing right now.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
you can all say whatever crap u want! i care the less angry
u dnt seem to understand how i feel towards this lady cry

@christiana, thank u jare, but i don't need because of fantasy, i need her for a lifetime relationship

@sillyboy, are u also interested in her angry i bet u dnt want me to rain on u my rage angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by chistiana(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
who told u that

women are always pain on the neck, they won't show the giy how much they love him man.

besides this case is diff, she as a husby and a son, what do u think she's gonna do?

leave her husby cos she''s in love with some one else. dont think that make sense thou.

Its for Better For Worse
Handsome  or ugly
Love or Lust

they ve make the comitment no going back.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
@christiana, u are starting to piss me off angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ DarlingD

You better dont carry out your threat of raining your stupid rage on me because it could just ruin whatever little chance you' ve got.

You must be a clown.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by chistiana(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ darlingD
am not just saying the fact. u know wat i wanna advice u, cant u just forget her and go on with life man, u hurting ur self.

and this lady doesn't wanna compromise. forget about love and enjoy the pleasure life is gonna give u man.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Darling
Initially i tot it was some ploy to increase your posts but if you truly mean business, then youre the maddest human being on earth.
TB Joshua will heal you. Married woman with a son and husband and you had the guts to say on air the husband isnt the best for her. According to Ebenezer Obey, your way to ruin has just started. Continue chasing somebody else's wife.
were buruku
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tkb417, dnt step on my toes abeg angry

@christiana, there's no pleasure in life if guess i don't make her mine

@sillyboy, i guess you're mad, what chance r u talking about? aren't u a clown yaself? angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by tkb417(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
@DarlingD
I shouldnt step on your toes? Ill break your toes. damn it. My advice is to stop henceforth your wild goose chase.
Its sinful and dirty.
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by sillyboy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
@sillyboy, i guess you're mad, what chance r u talking about? aren't u a clown yaself?

Now i can clearly see the reason Efuah wouldn't consider you. . . . . . .simply because you are an idiot angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by tonia2000(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
@DarlingD
You must be joking grin
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tkb417, what is sinful here? if a woman is nt married to the right person,
n am the right man for her, wht's sinful in that breake my toes n i will break ur neck grin

@sillyboy, ur name na self explanatory, an idiotic idiot angry
Re: Efuah Am Back For You by darlingD(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tonia does it look like am joking angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland On Whatsapp / German Base Looking For A Wife / Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.