Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

*~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (9077 Views)

Poll: Who deserves to be crowned Nairaland Music Section Poster of the year ?

Amblors: 13% (14 votes)
Mikuz: 31% (33 votes)
Ogugua88: 3% (4 votes)
Tosinadeda: 51% (54 votes)
This poll has ended

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) / MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 / Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I vote for mikuz --- grin grin wink[/size]
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2011
Thanks Oga!
I trust you!!

grin grin grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]You know? that's why are the best to grab this award --- grin grin wink[/size]

mikuz:

Thanks Oga!
I trust you!!

grin grin grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
yeah, im so happy you are aware of that; you really know whats up!

grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by baslone: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
I go for Tosin sha!!!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Vote for mt y colleagues . . , cheesy cheesy[/size]

baslone:

I go for Tosin sha!!!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by lalaboi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2011
Guyz. Keep the votes coming in.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by cichella(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
K
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2011
Vote for Mikuz.
Let's analyse the username first.
I was told the name "Mikuz" got stucked because when he was still a child and dropping lyrics at his tender age, his granny always wrongly mispronounce "Music" as "Mikuz" grin grin grin

*starts sharing Mikuz's t-shirts, cap and posters*

VOTE FOR MIKUZ!!!

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2011
haha,
thanks jack.
Its all yours now!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
This Election is hereby declared inconclusive due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

The result for this section as at of 7am this morning before the manipulation started was:

Amblors      12
Mikuz           30
Ogugua88 2 
Tosinadeda 2

Regards
Mukina2
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by amblors(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
thanks y'all for the support.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by lalaboi(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2011
For me, i think we all know who the winner is from the nominations. . . Its kinda crazy how people take this fun thing so seriously lol. . o ma se o
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by tosinaded(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
Even when Nairaland was bubbling, i no get reach 30votes. . .

Amblors won dis sh.it abeg
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by amblors(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
haha tosin that was a funny one, thanks.
thanks lala.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
He didn't win o. He was the one rigging the thing lol.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2012
Since other contestants have no serious objection to the result as at of 7.00am 30th December 2011. I hereby declare Mikuz as the official winner with this score:

Amblors 12
Mikuz 30
Ogugua88 2
Tosinadeda 2

Congrats Mikuz
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by tosinaded(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Oshi oda!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by tosinaded(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Oshi oda!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2012
lalaboi:

For me, i think we all know who the winner is from the nominations. . . Its kinda crazy how people take this fun thing so seriously lol. . o ma se o
learn from the mod of the year polls , its not who got the highest nomination won . .inspired got nominations more than anyone but he lost smiley

Mikuz was leading way before the rigging started.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Mikuz dear Congratulations i believe with your hard work on this section you'll surely make us proud one day now here is a reward for u . been following up your activities on this section and can really see u are a great music lover smiley --- more oils to your elbows and once again -- Congratulations. . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by lalaboi(m): 3:56am On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

learn from the mod of the year polls , its not who got the highest nomination won . .inspired got nominations more than anyone but he lost smiley

Mikuz was leading way before the rigging started.

I have no problem giving it to Mikuz. He took his campaign to other sections and outside nairaland. His connect in and out of NL helped him gross that much votes. Amblors on the other hand did not do that much campaigning lol. o ma se o.

Muki, The next awards will not be using this yeye pole oh!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I know only one lala . . . .boiy is suppose to be the man of this section i think grin wink[/size]
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2012
Congrats Mikuz! cool
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
smiley ^^ smiley
jackpot:

Congrats Mikuz! cool
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by slige: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by EfeEkarume(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mikuz! The Lionel Messi of Music/Radio section 2011.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

smiley ^^ smiley
cool cool
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by okeey(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2012
congrats man
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
cool cool ^ cool
jackpot:

cool cool
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by MrResource(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
Congrats Mikuz bobo cheesy

Hmmm. . .ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndokwa Special-prince Smart Williams -ndokwa Bama Mma & uwa Di Egwu / Are There Any Specialized Musical Schools/Institutions In Nigeria? / BBC Hausa Celebrates 60 Years Of Broadcasting In Hausa Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.