Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Get A Brand New Laptop With Wifi,bluetooth,etc For Just N15,000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Brand New Laptop With Wifi,bluetooth,etc For Just N15,000 (725 Views)

Get Cctv + Installation For Just N15,000 / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed / Special offer: Get a professional website for just N15,000 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Brand New Laptop With Wifi,bluetooth,etc For Just N15,000 by chibunna90: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
YES THAT IS NOT A JOKE NEITHER IS IT ONE OF THOSE STUFFS OUT THERE THAT DOES NOT DELIVER.
There is no need beating around the bush,let me go straight to the point.
Do you know that you can buy any electronic gadgets and it will be shipped to your door steps here in Nigeria? ,no matter where you live even if it is in far away Maiduguri as long as there is a post office in the local government where you resides.
OK no need to waste your precious time,if you are interested, just follow the instruction below and I will senn to you the name of the website that you can start ordering for your laptops and other gadgets.
Just visit http://laptopsat200..com

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Unlimited Browsing And Download On Your Laptop / HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR MINI WASHING MACHINE?!!!!!!! - HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.. / I Need To Know How To Make #750,000. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.