Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment (978 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment by matrix127: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hi All,

Please I have been invited by the UK embassy in Lagos for an appointment to bring my passport between monday and thursday, but I am not sure of the right time they let people enter unlike the american embassy. Please anyone with useful information on the right time to arrive there will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a million
Re: Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment by ajadek(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
Midnight
Re: Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment by matrix127: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thank you all the same.

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Jail In The Uk / Airline Passenger Fights Pilot Unclad (see Photos) / Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.