Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty (925 Views)

Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge / My Harvested Produce From The Farm This Morning / Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty by knoxranger: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2011
Ok i watched this news about animal cruelty on Fox News (Republican TV) and decided to probe further on the internet. so i came across this video on youtube and decided to seek the opinion of Nairalanders.

I know farm animals are predominantly rared to be consumed, but isnt that enough cruelty on its own than to add all this depicted images in the video to them. I know in Nigeria we do slaughter them animals too, but i think even without animal cruelty law we dont go to the extreme of hitting cows wit clubs and hammer on the head, we only use sticks on their yansh or slaughter them straight. Aboki will never ever allow u play with hin cow wit hammer even after u don pay 4 the animal.

I think in as much as they are certain to die, they should be treated wit a little dignity while alive. i worked on a farm before i came to the USA, and it was not this bad. if one hen die, na to give am last respect by burying it in the pot with knorr cube and beta eba,  grin grin grin

And the other video is for all those McDonalds, Burger King etc addicts that can do without chicken nuggets,  thats what u are eating yucky. grin grin grin

Stop Animal cruelty in the USA and let them die honorably.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrq1wTkMzDY[/flash]  [flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E[/flash]
Re: American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty by Jasiel(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
My parents own a fish farm and the way they slaughter those fishes is making me consider being a vegan for life.
Re: American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty by Bawss1(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2011
knoxranger:

I think in as much as they are certain to die, they should be treated wit a little dignity while alive. i worked on a farm before i came to the USA, and it was not this bad. if one hen die, na to give am last respect by burying it in the pot with knorr cube and beta eba,  grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Vodka For Sales, Looking For Buyers / WTF Is Friesland Doing These Days? / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.