Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Would You Do If You Got Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If You Got Raped? (1463 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / I Almost Got Raped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by stormz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2006
embarassed
to all d ladies in da house, would u keep the baby or abort it?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by tejuoso1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2006
abort one time!
rapists are people you've seen and known b/4
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2006
1) Go to the police to report the rape.
2) Go to a doctor to help you clean up your insides and collect evidence.
3) Go to a counselor to help you get over the ordeal.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by allonym: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2006
if a woman takes the morning after pill, the chances of pregnancy drops significantly. For someone to be pondering whether or not to have the child of a rapist, they must have pretended it never happened long enough to be in such a situation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by vichel(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2006
I would give one advice to any lady victim. Make sure u organize a strong team, and if u know this perpetrator(s), get a hold of em, stripe the person naked, and burn one full candle stick wax on his stupid thing, thrust me, hes gonna be celibate from then on. Just Kidding cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Seun(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2006
Without a proper investigation and trial, it is easy for any woman who holds a grudge against a man to claim to be raped so as to turn the mob on him. So jungle justice is not the answer. The answer is morning after pill, and police.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by munachu(f): 6:44pm On May 18, 2006
call the police
if they don't out his ass in jail 4ever?, kill the bastard
abort the baby
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On May 18, 2006
smiley uhmmmmm im sorry but that gun of Urs cant kill a bird let alone a human being! smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by ldollier(f): 6:47pm On May 18, 2006
first i would go to the police

then, i would get my Girlfriends to rape the same bastard that raped me

and then, i would get a gun and shoot him down.

to make it more interesting, i would hire someone that is hiv postive, and make em pay him a visit.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by munachu(f): 6:50pm On May 18, 2006
[quote="rhodalyn"]  uhmmmmm im sorry but that gun of Urs can't kill a bird let alone a human being! [/quote]

Oh Yea
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy looks like it's not been long since U found those smileys grin grin grin i got some too U know cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by munachu(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2006
[quote="ldollier"] first i would go to the police

then, i would get my Girlfriends to rape the same bastard that raped me

and then, i would get a gun and shoot him down.

to make it more interesting, i would hire someone that is hiv postive, and make em pay him a visit. [/quote]

Make that a GAY HIV+ man to RAPE  HIS ASS, but uhh, there will be no raping of him by myself or my friends unless it's with a jagged rusty dagger
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by ldollier(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2006
munachu:

Make that a GAY HIV+ man to RAPE HIS ASS, but uhh, there will be no raping of him by myself or my friends unless it's with a jagged rusty dagger

lol true true.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by munachu(f): 6:57pm On May 18, 2006
[quote="Rhodalyn"] lol   looks like it's not been long since U found those smileys    i got some too U know [/quote]

Oh yea, I;m new to this board, but not message boards, but umm, we could battle smiles,
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by allonym: 7:55am On May 20, 2006
I know it was in jest. . . but i feel i must say this:

Just because someone is gay, does not mean they are attracted to EVERY other person of the same sex and are barely restraining themselves from jumping onto other people and forcing their way with them.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by ldollier(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2006
allonym:

I know it was in jest. . . but i feel i must say this:

Just because someone is gay, does not mean they are attracted to EVERY other person of the same sex and are barely restraining themselves from jumping onto other people and forcing their way with them.

and you know this because you are?, anywho, you make a good point though.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by allonym: 9:55pm On May 29, 2006
ldollier:

and you know this because you are?, anywho, you make a good point though.

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. . .I'm tempted to take it as a serious question. . .
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by ldollier(f): 2:07am On May 30, 2006
lol, i was only joking.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by amaikama(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2008
Let them not wear seductive clothings to attract rape from sexual pervert. angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 13, 2008
You think it's only when you wear seductive clothes you get raped?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got Raped? by Spermdrops(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2008
I just refuse to think about such a thing right now.  The ultimate violation. I think I will commit suicide too.

Only God knows what kinds of physical and spiritual diseases the rapist or rapists/armed robbers are harbouring inside their bodies.

May God continue to protect us all.  The ultimate violation

(1) (Reply)

Ex-minister Convicted Of Bigamy / Dont Park Your Car On Isaac John,gra At Night! / 2 Steal N5m Jewellery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.